FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2009 Car Show Photos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not the greatest picture taker but anyway here's some pics:

http://picasaweb.google.com/ktrommeshauser...ey=KkWUvLRsN1Y#

nice pics! alot of nice cars there, shame what a waste of money the new skyline is though with their crap warrenty!
Cool Pic's...
The new GT500 KR is disappointing also... $39K over msrp :blink:
That's $96-$98K depending if you get Nav. or not...
Oh yeah, plus Fees & Taxes...
Looks like ford is going back to first gen focus for their hybrid. LOL!
Oscar The Grouch,Feb 21 2009, 11:14 AM Wrote:Looks like ford is going back to first gen focus for their hybrid.  LOL!
[right][snapback]281484[/snapback][/right]

I believe it's been in development for a while now, and that is where they planted the hydrogen fuel cell way back when.

Nice shots though... kinda wish went now.
euro_zx5,Feb 21 2009, 10:58 AM Wrote:
Oscar The Grouch,Feb 21 2009, 11:14 AM Wrote:Looks like ford is going back to first gen focus for their hybrid.  LOL!
[right][snapback]281484[/snapback][/right]

I believe it's been in development for a while now, and that is where they planted the hydrogen fuel cell way back when.

Nice shots though... kinda wish went now.
[right][snapback]281485[/snapback][/right]
Yup ... that same vehicle was at the 2003 auto show IIRC.
some really nice shots you got there!!
I can't believe i didn't go this year....frig, frig, frig!!!
Don't all the new Mazda's remind you of the Pixar film "Cars". They all look they have a huge grin on the front.
Krusty Driver,Feb 22 2009, 07:30 AM Wrote:Don't all the new Mazda's remind you of the Pixar film "Cars". They all look they have a huge grin on the front.
[right][snapback]281507[/snapback][/right]

they are going for a really young crowd :)

funny how you say that, my 4yr old nephew keeps telling me the same :D
Oh Audi R8... I :wub: you.

[Image: DSC01193.JPG]
Great pics
Lol I thought the Mazda look like stupid clowns lol
[Image: DSC01142.JPG]
[Image: DSC01144.JPG]

The Carbon Fiber on the Fords is sadly not CF, dam plastic crap. My dad's Ranger has the same stuff around the stereo.
[Image: DSC01092.JPG]
not a big fan of the '10 mustang.

Any lambos?
Finally had a chance to review your pics, nice work.

Good god what have they done to the Mustang? :blink: Looks like they decided to create a Ford Camaro :(

NefCanuck
the lambo setup was the best by far for photos, I'll post some shots up later tonight
Krusty Driver,Feb 22 2009, 02:30 AM Wrote:Don't all the new Mazda's remind you of the Pixar film "Cars". They all look they have a huge grin on the front.
[right][snapback]281507[/snapback][/right]

i thought the exact same thing thats so wierd
Hyundai Genesis is gonna be one bad ass ride in Canada
what is that red kia car? that look is damn nice! It's the future of all cars to come.

btw the ford flex was looking mighty good (car of the year) and also the Ford F150 SVT looks great. I second the hyundai genesis comment (it's definitely the car of the year).

Well, at least I can stop hammering Mazda for cribbing so many RX-8 lines for their ENTIRE f***ING LINEUP! Good job, Mazda 3 designers! :lol:

Great shots Kev! I wish I had gone now, too.

EDIT - oh wait, NM. Just saw the shots of the 2010(?) Rx-8. SAD! Well, so happy it's sad! :lol:

What a f***in' disgrace. I bet there are literally PILES of 2004-08 RX-8 owners right now.

Wait, I just saw the 2009 370Z. I'll take one, in black. :D
Great Shots The red kia Is a Forte thats the concept but they have a production one on the way.

The Raptor is a sick truck other than the grill some serious suspension on that bad boy

that hydrogen fuel cell focus was pretty cool huge tank in the rear and a fully carbon fiber trunk lid sorry I didn't take my camera.

As for best of show 2009 I must give it to hyundai they really stepped it up this year the genesis is a great car and the new coupe is off the rocks and the r Edition or w/e is sick brembo brakes and all good for them there catering to our needs.