FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 520 BHP Nissan Super Juke might enter production
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hate the way they look but Wow for power wise
http://www.inautonews.com/520-bhp-nissan...production
ummmm...ok..looks weird but powertrain is.
You can put a 1,000 HP in an aztek, and it's still an aztek... this is no different. blegh
The powertrain is from the GT-R. Looks a hell of a lot better than the stock Juke that's for sure.
Started as a joke, still would be a joke. I like some angles of the design, but overall... what the hell were they thinking when they designed it?!
(09-27-2011, 10:56 AM)euro_zx5 Wrote: [ -> ]Started as a joke, still would be a joke. I like some angles of the design, but overall... what the hell were they thinking when they designed it?!

It's JDM. Have you not seen the other JDM's that don't get imported? This looks to me like an updated Pulsar :S
(09-27-2011, 07:58 PM)Mystake Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-27-2011, 10:56 AM)euro_zx5 Wrote: [ -> ]Started as a joke, still would be a joke. I like some angles of the design, but overall... what the hell were they thinking when they designed it?!

It's JDM. Have you not seen the other JDM's that don't get imported? This looks to me like an updated Pulsar :S

I mean what I call the car, a joke rather than a juke. lol That's all.

The numbers sound so unrealistic for that platform, unless it was a Dakar rally car or something... then I could see it.
Wow, looks better then the stock one but really... this thing is crap or as everyone is saying a Joke. In this models its a Super Joke lol

There is no head room in the rear and they state that the Joke is faster then the new 911. Well s**t, riddle me this... THe 911 has constant power. The Super Joke needs to be tuned as you sit and watch that 911 Lay 2 lines 12" wide in front of you.

Don't be a Joke, buy a Focus or anything else...!
^^^lol wat
"Faster than the new 911"... uh, right. It's also slower than the GT-R with the same powertrain. How? The GT-R weighs over 3800lbs and can scoot to 60 in 3.0 seconds or so. The Juke should weigh MUCH less, even with the GT-R guts. Yet, 4.0 seconds? Piss off.

http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/car/..._road_test

If anyone buys it, it'll be Jay Leno. He buys anything weird.

Carerra S with Sport Chrono mode: est 3.9s http://www.caranddriver.com/news/car/11q...auto_shows

I'll take the Porsche offerings.
whoever complained of no head room in the back of the super juke... you think there's much more in a porsche?

the juke could be geared differently, it could be downtuned from the GT-R ? It'd kind of hurt sales of the GT-R if they produced a smaller faster nimbler car with as much power, no?
(09-29-2011, 06:32 AM)Mystake Wrote: [ -> ]whoever complained of no head room in the back of the super juke... you think there's much more in a porsche?

I've fit in every 911 I've ever driven - 964s, 993s and 996s. Most recent was my bud's '02 911 Carrera coupe. Yes, I fit in the back of it too. I don't fit in most Nissans, and that includes my boss's old Xterra.

I have miles of room in my '00 ZX3, mind you - front and back. It all depends on style and build.

Yeah it all depends on style and build. I fit fairly comfortably in the back of Citroen C3 but it is a very, very tight fit in the back of a 328ic.

Really and truly though, for tall people, and we all know what I mean when I say this, the back seat of any car kind of becomes a place where you're not likely to be comfortable. Frig, try being 6'4 in the back of a pontiac sunfire... back of my head, meet rear windshield...

edit: a sunfire coupe
OK, you win. That officially sucks. Tongue

I don't get into Sunfires unless I REALLY have to. Awful, awful little bastards.