FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: *SOLD* PARTING OUT MY 2003 SVT FOCUS ZX5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Got my car back and in the yard
The things that are sold are the seats,rear brake assembly, door panels, clear corners, front bumper and four brake rotors.
Everything else is up for grabs including the engine and trans.
The rims look in good shape, the tires are iffy.
Buyer pays for shipping.
What condition is ur rear bumper like, I'm interested.
Does it have the audiophile sub in the trunk?
If so how much for the floor carpet and web across the seat back?
headlight switch?
rear subframe including spindles and calipers?
dibs on the rims....can I get some pictures?
girard.k@hotmail.com
Hey where are you located and text me on my phone so I could reach u ill pm it to you
What was the mileage if you're selling engine/trans?
(10-02-2011, 12:29 PM)moon111 Wrote: [ -> ]What was the mileage if you're selling engine/trans?

There is 121k on the car. I used synthetic (Royal Purple) since 40k.
No issues with it.
New plugs, wires and coil pack done a week before the accident.
PM you a price.

Please PM if you want something instead of posting in the thread. Just easier for me to keep track of things and to reply to you. Or you can email me at d.m.n@sasktel.net
I live in Annaheim, SK which is 40 km from Humboldt, SK or about 140 km east of Saskatoon,SK
(10-02-2011, 03:47 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]rear subframe including spindles and calipers?
sorry these are sold

Still lots of parts left.
Open to offers on any parts as I need to get this down before the snow flies here.
A sold list to follow by the end of today.
I'm also selling all the audio stuff that was useable in the car. I have ads on Kijiji Saskatoon.
Audison Amp,Focal 11" Sub and Enclosure, Eclipse Nav/DVD System
If I haven't answered a PM please send it again or email me a message email.
I have noticed that most of you who want parts from my car are from Ontario. I live in Saskatchewan. If I may make a suggestion why don't you get together one or two maybe someone with a truck come get the stuff and save on shipping. Just an idea I had.

Parts I believe are sold:
Rear axle w/brakes/rotors/door cards
HVAC controls/pedels
Font left Axle & spindles
Sunroof wiring
Front bumper & grill
Rear Bumper
Audiophile head unit/stock air box/snorkle
Front/Rear Seats(?)
Audiophile sub (?)
Carpet, headliner (?)
(?)Not sure if sold.

All I have a custom sub box that fit the hatch and 11" sub. $50 plus custom tweeter mounted in a-pillar which go around the door frame(grey) $20

Motor and trans(complete) is still up for grabs. You get everything needed. It has 121,000 km and I used synthetic oil(Royal Purple) since about 40K and no issue with the trans or clutch. $1500 or OBO plus shipping.SOLD

Boy I miss driving my car.Angel
Hmmm... Ne one feel like takin a road trip??? Who's got a truck???
However... I feel like my time driving out there is worth more than the shipping costs would be for the hvac and pedals
(10-05-2011, 06:25 AM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm... Ne one feel like takin a road trip??? Who's got a truck???
However... I feel like my time driving out there is worth more than the shipping costs would be for the hvac and pedals
Yours I will ship to you. LOL. You know I mean the big stuff.
I am hope to get you stuff together over the weekend.

Lol... Sounds good... Let me know when u want payment... Just toss me a pm
If you want something tell me what you want and give me a reasonable offer for it.
another guy on here is selling his intake manni, any chance ur willing to take yours off?
(10-06-2011, 06:23 AM)sonic_mikey Wrote: [ -> ]another guy on here is selling his intake manni, any chance ur willing to take yours off?
Just sold the motor/trans as it sit. They are putting into another focus so they want everything that is on the motor.
nvm..
Well,it's winter time here in Saskatchewan and I have no help in taking this car apart. So I decided I just want the whole car gone. Make me an offer on the whole thing which includes the engine and transmission.
Here is my ad on Kijij:
http://saskatoon.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicl...Z318534829
I apologies to anyone I have promised parts to but no money has been exchanged on anything.
Also some thieves have been helping themselves to some of the parts that were placed in the car.Angry The car is tarped and no snow or moisture can get in it.

Also can someone please close this thread.
your price is a little steep...that is a partout price, not a buy as whole price. Expect something like $500 for the car minus your rims if their not trashed.

No offence or anything just being honest. If you get that price right on! But the last svt's I picked up were less than 1/4 of your price.
Pages: 1 2