FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: ****Now a Massiv Tuesday October 11th*****
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: MMM-Image-1.gif]

Well it's pretty much at the end of our season but lets have atleast one more go at this.

Everyone is welcome to come and I hope you can make it out!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time
7PM - Whenever you want O'clock

Tim Hortons / Staples Parking Lot
I'll try make this one as I have the Slocus back. Going away this weekend and Monday is a holiday.
(10-06-2011, 08:41 PM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]I'll try make this one as I have the Slocus back. Going away this weekend and Monday is a holiday.

I won't be able to make this one unfortunately ... going to the cottage for the weekend including Monday.
gonna try to make this one....looks like it might be one of the last....Confused
being the long weekend, ill be in sauga. should make it out to this one.
Wow!!!!!!!!! ok big mistake. I didn't realized that this is the day my fam is having the TG dinner plus other people as well.

Soooo, let's make it a Massiv Tuesday lol
(10-07-2011, 08:33 AM)Scorcher000 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow!!!!!!!!! ok big mistake. I didn't realized that this is the day my fam is having the TG dinner plus other people as well.

Well okay then ... count me in.
(10-07-2011, 08:50 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-07-2011, 08:33 AM)Scorcher000 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow!!!!!!!!! ok big mistake. I didn't realized that this is the day my fam is having the TG dinner plus other people as well.

Well okay then ... count me in.

lol thought soo... Big Grin
Better night for me too. I'll be there on Tuesday the 11th.
I'm in town this weekend... doubt I'll still be around until Tuesday - I have to be back in Ottawa for school.
should be there around 830
count me in with freakin bells on Tongue
dont know if ill be able to make this one...i gotta work til 8 tonight....
(10-12-2011, 07:48 AM)buzz2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]dont know if ill be able to make this one...i gotta work til 8 tonight....

I'll bring the subframe anyway in case you do come out.
I flaked out. Would rather get a home cooked meal.
You Bastard kev lol why didn't you invite us lol

It was a good meet. Probably the last. #'s are down and the weather is chaging.
On the side note it still doesn't change that I get pulled over after the meet lol

Cop was saying - your exhaust is a little broken
I said - If it's broken then how am I able to drive. I've already been bothered by other officers. It's been quited down and has all the regulations on it.
Cop said - your lights aren't on
I said - are you blind?? look again. Here I'll point them out for you!

He got pissed lol

Cop said - alright enough, drivers and insurance

I sat and waited then he came over and said I gave you a warning get it fixed. I said yep... and reved the engine then launched it right to the speed limit lol.

Well until next time!!!
Johnny has balls of steel.