FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Kit Car need parts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys,

I am working on a kit car here is a picture of it, It is based on the ford focus, I need a lot of parts for it, such as steering column, dashboard, radiator, calipers and rotors, rear hub assembly, shafts, muffler, handbrake, rims and tires, seat tracks and many other parts. Please message me is you have anything you want to get rid off or that would help.

I will also take used parts for now to put it together and upgrade later.

[Image: rocket22.jpg]

Here is a picture of me fitting the engine into the frame

[Image: 2011-09-29182816.jpg]

Thanks for the help guys Smile
(10-06-2011, 04:23 PM)tikawawa Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guys,

I am working on a kit car here is a picture of it, It is based on the ford focus, I need a lot of parts for it, such as steering column, dashboard, radiator, calipers and rotors, rear hub assembly, shafts, muffler, handbrake, rims and tires, seat tracks and many other parts. Please message me is you have anything you want to get rid off or that would help.

I will also take used parts for now to put it together and upgrade later.

Thanks for the help guys Smile

Hey and welcome aboard (we met at the Timmies a couple of Mondays ago) ...

I have a gently used exhaust you can have (20k) ... it's off an '07 wagon with the duratec engine, but should be easily modified to suit what you're doing.

I'll be doing a fall cleanout of my garage soon, if I find anything else you might be able to use, I'll let you know.

Thanks for sharing your project with us ... cheers. Ken.
i got seats, e brake handle, and a bunch of other parts....got a garage full....send me a pm
Very cool project, stick around a please give us updates!
Yes keep posting pictures of your progress, looks like a pretty cool project.
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the support and encouragement. I will keep posting. You guys rock!!
who makes the kit?
The name of the kit is MEV Rocket, you can find it from google
check kiijiji out you can get a complete parts car for less and then you will have everything you need for example
http://stcatharines.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...Z314804018

thats up in toronto hes asking 1000 but i had him talked down to 400. body was a bit to ruff for me so i passed but its ALL there ended up picking up a 2002 svt instead
How long are you thinking this project will take to comeplete?
Glad you found the place. Was going to ask if you ended up going to the meet. (I'm so tired on Monday's, my day starts at 3:00am.) I still have the brakes if your interested, although there was talk about finding SVT units.

If you're ever out that way, TALF's in Brighton is a pretty cheap pick-you-own autowreckers. He judges most parts based on weight. I needed an air-flow sensor for a Buick, the cheapest one (used) was $100, this guy sells them for $1.50.