FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Where did they all come from?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Being a daily commuter from the eastern GTA, using the 401 everyday, I've seen a lot of different cars on the road. It always bothered me that on most mornings, when I was awake.....I wouldn't see any other Focus's on the way in, or for that matter, on the way out either, except for occasionally I would see Hardkore on the road. These days, all I'm seeing is Focus's, mostly 2000-2007 and some 2008-2011. I've actually seen a few times a 2000-2005 blue sedan, in need of some paint work, with an FC.net decal on it, weaving in and out of traffic on my way home most days. So, why all the Focus's all of a sudden?
if you see a black zx3 with black rims, making a weird hissing noise thats me....lol
Grey ZX5 with white wheels between McCowan and the 409, that's me. Usually between 7:30 and 8:20 in the AM, and 5:30 and 6:30 in the PM.
When i first got mine i thought i was going to be the only one in the small town of essex with a yellow zx5.WRONG there is atleast 5 that I have seen in town. If I go to windsor there is many many more. All the more reason to mod the sh*t out of mine.
lol, there are more focuses than we ever thought of.
but i know my kona was only one in whole canada unless someone imported.