FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: SAP front bumper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, im looking for a SAP front bumper for my car. I live in the kitchener area so i would be willing to travel within reason. Im looking for a red one but if i cant find a red one i will settle for anything. Let me know what you want to get rid of.
thanks,
Dave
No one wants to give up their SAP bumper? what if i threw in my bumper as well. It has a crack on the drivers side but should be easily repaiable. I can snap pics and email them to anyone interested.
lol the SAP kits seem to be one of the hardest things to find around! I'd love to find a replacement sap bumper for myself too, mines all mangled up.
well my neighbour backed into me last weekend and he wants to pay cash so i thought i would take this opportunity to replace it with the SAP instead if getting mine fixed. I might as well since its not my cash Smile I might just replace with an aftermarket if noone wants to sell it, im just not sure who makes them. I have seen the Duraflex ones but im not sure i like them, and i think i read that the GT300 doesnt fit north american models... not sure
I kinda like the RS bumper (i think thats what it is), well you can check it out in this vid. Ive not seen it around much, but really like the way it flows all the way around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0Co-O3GSU4
I like that bumper but i think it was made by F2 and as far as i know F2 isnt around anymore. I might be willing to look at an aftermarket bumper providing its in good shape, let me know what you guys have.
$400 anyone? I have the cash in hand waiting for your SAP front bumper!!!!