FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Lurker Reveals Himself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to say hi to everyone. I drive 02 SVT that I purchased two years ago. This happens to be my second SVT vehicle , first being SVTC. I look forward in contributing and learning in this community!
Welcome ... always great to see another SVT here ... were you on CEG by any chance ... there are a few of us here that were, including a current CSVT owner here in Brampton.

Post some pics of your car when you can - but not in the Welcome section, links etc have been disabled here.
Hello and welcome to the site,
Welcome to the club any more specs on teh SVT, how has it been treating you?
Glad to see you posting. You say you bought the SVT 2 years ago. Did you get it from the Georgetown area? If so that's Sundown's old car. It was very well taken care of. Are you from the Markham & Lawerance area? My wife and I are in the Ben Jungle.

Hopefully you can find this site usefull as I find the US sites to be full of a lot of BS. Start a new thread and post some pic's.
welcome to FC enjoy your stay and modding experience
drunkinmonkey,Feb 20 2009, 12:47 PM Wrote:welcome to FC enjoy your stay and modding experience
[right][snapback]281452[/snapback][/right]

That should be on the welcome page!
Quote: ZX3_2NV Posted Yesterday, 11:07 AM
Welcome to the club any more specs on teh SVT, how has it been treating you?

Other then the typical SVT quirks the car has been great. As for mods I have a few...sts, high flo cat(my favorite mod),polyurethane bushings on the front LCA,22mm fsb,VF lower engine mount,and Clutch Masters stage 1. I have few more stuff to go but I'm waiting for better weather.
Focus man, Focus. Posted Yesterday, 01:30 PM
Glad to see you posting. You say you bought the SVT 2 years ago. Did you get it from the Georgetown area? If so that's Sundown's old car. It was very well taken care of. Are you from the Markham & Lawerance area? My wife and I are in the Ben Jungle.

Hopefully you can find this site usefull as I find the US sites to be full of a lot of BS. Start a new thread and post some pic's. [/QUOTE]

I bought the car from a small used car dealer in Newmarket. I'm like two minutes away from the Ben Jungle.

[QUOTE]ZTWsquared Posted Yesterday, 02:12 AM
Welcome ... always great to see another SVT here ... were you on CEG by any chance ... there are a few of us here that were, including a current CSVT owner here in Brampton [QUOTE]

I never join CEG. I bought my SVT Contour back in 98 and sold it 02, I still miss it.
Thanks for the warm welcome
I don't agree with US sites being BS. Community wise maybe and this place feels like home, but from a technical point of you there are a lot of guides/explanations. So i wouldn't say that FF is all that bad. focaljet is a different story though....