FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My little brother's new car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What can I say, I tried my best to tell him to go Focus, but he just would not listen.
loll after reading your post i was expecting some chevy cruz or something...open the attachment and ...damn...sweet pony!
Well the dealership is my uncle's, what can I say, our blood runs deep blue for the love of the oval's Smile
Ya it's a six, but duelled and widen the exhaust, threw on every single performance piece Ford offered including the 19 rims.
He specifically requested as little badging as possible, I guess his idea is a sleeper.

Kinda funny, the only thing he didn't get on it was the glass roof, which after having my sunroof for a few months, will never buy a car without one again.
His reasoning......if he rolled it, he didn't want to be picking glass from his arms.
I just said, if you roll it, I don't think glass in your arms is gonna be your biggest problem Smile
Niiice.... Send him up to MBRP, we have all the goodies for his new ride!
I shall do just that and tell him he'll only be charged double instead of triple cause it's a Stang and not a Focus Tongue
(no offense to Stangers everywhere, had a few myself - nice cars)