FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: M-18000-zxm1 06-07 Dynamic Design by Tokico
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm selling my suspension setup I got in late may cuz I'm planning on buying a set of coilovers over the winter. Includes front spring and strut assembly (assembled), and rear struts and springs. Only have about 3000 kms on em and are in mint shape!
What: M-18000-zxm1 06-07 Dynamic Design by Tokico suspension kit
Price: $600 obo
Pictures:

[Image: 675185e6.jpg]

[Image: b927ace4.jpg]
so their the 18K wouldnt that make these SVT Struts and shocks with Tokico springs?
Might be wrong part # just pulled that one from another thread... Ken would know the proper part #... but no, not the svt setup at all!
M-18000-ZX3B is the standard one, with valving similar to the ST and SVT.

The Dynamic one (NASA spec) is M-18000-ZXM1 and made by Tokico... More of a drop and much stiffer ride

M-5560-ZX3B would be the default springs for M-18000-ZX3B
M-5560-ZXM1 would be the default springs for M-18000-ZXM1
(11-07-2011, 10:53 AM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]Might be wrong part # just pulled that one from another thread... Ken would know the proper part #... but no, not the svt setup at all!
M-18000-ZX3B is the standard one, with valving similar to the ST and SVT.

The Dynamic one (NASA spec) is M-18000-ZXM1 and made by Tokico... More of a drop and much stiffer ride

M-5560-ZX3B would be the default springs for M-18000-ZX3B
M-5560-ZXM1 would be the default springs for M-18000-ZXM1

Not the SVT kit indeed ... this is lower and stiffer than SVT. And btw - it's just the rear shocks that are made by Tokico, the strut is made by Multimatic who makes the struts for the Mustang Cobra GT500; hence the "M" in the part number. In terms of ride height think Eibach Sportline (lower than Pro-kit).

For anyone who's interested, these are premium products made by an engineering and manufacturing powerhouse (this is the company that makes the carbon chassis and suspension for the Aston Martin One-77) and they are engineered and built to stand up to the harshest track conditions.

Bump... I know there's some 06-07s that need a drop on here. And don't worry about spending any extra cash on install... You can do the swap in your driveway with jack stands, impact gun (mines electric from crappy tire), good socket set, open face wrench set, and a torque wrench... Literally took me like 3.5 hrs!
Consider them bought by me
Where ya live? I can ship at your expense (prob easiest cuz I can just ship em from MBRP for cheaper than going to the post office) and you can send paypal (as a gift) to kait_korby@hotmail.com
I live in oakville
Send me your cell number
Sale pending!