FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I'm baaaack!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all - its been awhile since I've been an active member on this board (too busy with other aspects of my life) - but I have happy news.

I've traded in my 2006 ZX5 SES and am picking up a 2012 SEL (manual) in a few weeks.

Who is still active from the Ottawa region??

P.S. some of you have seen my car - if you know anyone looking to buy a 2006 zx5 SES (manual) - PM me. I can private sell up until when I trade it in - and I'd rather someone buys from me than gets fleece on the markup the dealership is bound to give it. Car is still in good shape - 95K kms on it, sunroof, heated seats, alloys, pretty much stock.
Welcome back! Be sure to post some pics of the new baby when she arrives! Big Grin
I'm in Ottawa!!!

And welcome back!

There's not many people in Ottawa with foci anymore (was there ever?). If you've seen one driving around with a primer front bumper, that's me.
Hey now!

'sup? sister of one of the original members of this forum (P-51)

Dig a chica that drive a stick.

What colour is your new focus? Post some pics when you get it.
Specs on the new car.

SEL hatchback, sterling grey, manual, 17" alloys, lux package (leather and sunroof) and nav package. There were no SEL manuals in Ottawa, let alone specced how I wanted it. Take possession in 6 ish weeks. Will post pics when I take delivery - but not with the alloys. Steelies only Smile

P-51 is doing well BTW - into Land Rovers now Wink
(11-08-2011, 11:13 AM)ZX5chica Wrote: [ -> ]Specs on the new car.

SEL hatchback, sterling grey, manual, 17" alloys, lux package (leather and sunroof) and nav package. There were no SEL manuals in Ottawa, let alone specced how I wanted it. Take possession in 6 ish weeks. Will post pics when I take delivery - but not with the alloys. Steelies only Smile

P-51 is doing well BTW - into Land Rovers now Wink

Welcome back ... and there's a name from the past (how do you know P-51?) ... and could you ask if he has any shims left hanging around, I wouldn't mind buying a couple.

Cheers
Congratulations on the new SEL, and welcome back. It'll be nice to have another 2012 owner on here. Nice call on the manual transmission. Ford just announced that they will be updating the myFordTouch program for 2013, so be patient.( Or if Ford is smart, they'll update yours before you drive it off the lot) Did you get the polished alloys or the painted alloys?
(11-08-2011, 05:09 PM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back ... and there's a name from the past (how do you know P-51?) ... and could you ask if he has any shims left hanging around, I wouldn't mind buying a couple.

Cheers

He's my brother Wink

And oldeguy - I got the polished 17's
I think those rims are the best of the choices Ford gave us, unless you bought a Titanium.
I missed you.
Welcome back! I'm still around in the area, just not very active. Nate is still around to, but in a Subaru now.
(11-09-2011, 01:33 PM)reldridge Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back! I'm still around in the area, just not very active. Nate is still around to, but in a Subaru now.

there's also xXCMGXx I think was his name who's east end of the city I think