FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hmm Focus #3? What do you guys think?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I've been lurking on kijiji since I sold the bike for an 05+ fuel efficient 2nd vehicle for the wife and I to share. I played with the idea of getting a 08+ focus coupe but they are hard to come by and still very pricey. Then I came across this SE 2.0 Sedan with the GFX package. What do you guys think is this a good deal?

[Image: 464851_20.jpeg]

Kijiji Ad click here

I've worked him down to $6600 tax in, As Is (needs brakes) but he won't really budge from there.
auto Sad
If the front bumper is in good shape, I'll trade you mine plus 100.00 for it.
If you can live with an automatic, it's not a bad looking car.
I've gotta go auto as the wife doesn't drive stick. Do you think thats a good price for the km and package.
I got my 2007 zx3 a year and a half ago with 56,000km on it for just over 7 grand. Tell him he can do better then that. The car does look good though
I think he can do better but if he REALLY won't budge from 6600 all in then ask him to include some scheduled maintenance like a couple oil changes and maybe a few carwashes.
JET was it with the GFX package? I like the options heated seats and sunroof. I haven't come across another gfx under 7 g's
No mine was an SE, but it has power locks and a sunroof... Sadly no heated seats... I think mine had more options then a regular SE though. Like Mystake said ask him to throw in a few things. If i was to do mine again i would have asked them to tint the windows for me, just see what else he has to offer you. It looks like a good car for the price though
I'd ask about getting winter tires on and pick up some used aftermarket 17" rims for the summer.
Tinted windows always look extra badass on a black car.
Did you see almost the exact same car in London going for $6250 (Although it's a stick)
I posted in the wtb section. Just in case I don't pick up this focus. i"ll be taking it for a test drive tomorrow.
I found a 5 Speed lol Private sale from London anyone know the car?

Kijiji Link

[Image: 9341gab_20.jpeg]
Looks pretty good, Dru. A nice starting point... Wink
tint, rims, intake, exhaust and maybe a drop finished! I need a daily driver lol and I've leaned my lesson I'll mess with the next car.