FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: FS: 15" Michelin Arctic Alpin snows on rims
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Set of 4 Michelin Pilot Alpin 205-60-15 on steel rims 4x108.

Used 2 seasons only, no summer miles, lots of tread left ... lovingly stored in the upper reaches of my garage; I will climb up there and get pics for any serious inquiry.

Asking 240.00 for the set - FOB Brampton.

[Image: P1000701.jpg]

Winter tire Sunday bump.

My other winter tires sold in a day off kijiji - that's where these are going later today if no interest on here.
That's a great deal!! I'd be all over it if I hadn't just bought Hakkas!
do these come with the nice Michelin bags as well? and im looking for snows right now but i want to know how much tread is left on them
thanks
(11-17-2011, 03:28 AM)_JET_ Wrote: [ -> ]do these come with the nice Michelin bags as well? and im looking for snows right now but i want to know how much tread is left on them
thanks

I'll measure the tread tonight and take pics ... sorry, bags not included at this price; and frankly - considering how well these things have stood up to 5+ years of abuse, I don't really want to sell them.
any update, im starting to get scared that its going to snow and i will still have my summers on... im pushing my luck haha
are these stiil for sale? if so is there an update for them?
(11-22-2011, 12:25 AM)_JET_ Wrote: [ -> ]are these stiil for sale? if so is there an update for them?

They are still for sale and my apologies for the delay in getting pics up... I won't be home 'till 7:00 tonight but I'll do my best to take care of this then.

Thanks for following up.
sounds good, if i pick these up would i be able to get them during the week?
(11-22-2011, 03:07 AM)_JET_ Wrote: [ -> ]sounds good, if i pick these up would i be able to get them during the week?

Assuming you can meet up in the GTA it shouldn't be a problem at all.
It's been a year since I looked at these, and frankly they are in better condition then I remembered LOL - they hardly look used at all.

[Image: 100_0217.jpg]

[Image: 100_0213.jpg]

[Image: 100_0214.jpg]

[Image: 100_0216.jpg]
Thanks for the pics, PM'ed
Sold.
Thanks, these will be put to good use Smile
Can I buy that wiper switch off you?
(11-25-2011, 07:14 AM)ANTHONYD Wrote: [ -> ]Can I buy that wiper switch off you?

Sure ... but in the spirit of full disclosure it's the busted one I just replaced - hence it's use as a tire stop.