FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Electric Fireplace Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys and girls, i wanted to let you know that my work Greenway Home Products is having a factory outlet sale this Friday the 25th and Saturday the 26th and we are blowing out old inventory. The times for the sale are Friday from noon-8pm and Saturday from 9am-2pm. We are located in Guelph Ontario at 400 Southgate Dr.

What are we having at this sale you ask?
Electric Stoves
Electric Fireplaces both Mantels and TV Consoles
Coffee Tables
End Tables
Media Towers
Sofa Tables
Bookcases
Indoor and outdoor laundry drying racks

If you have any questions I will be happy to answer them for you, our website is http://www.greenwayhp.com

A copy of the flyer is attached Smile

Dude i dont care about thier flyer! what kind of Focuscanada discount are you going to give? Big Grin
Haha, sorry I didnt make the pricing so i can't give any more discounts... I will say though that fireplaces that normally retail for over $600 are being sold for under $300 at this sale, and the product is new as well. Lots of stuff to choose from at this sale Smile
Do you take focus parts in trade lol
Im actually looking for a media unit with an electric fire place. I'll make the trek if the price is right. How much is the MTVS1891 Loft Collection Media Stand? Hope its Under $300 let me know dru_zx3@hotmail.com
(11-23-2011, 09:50 AM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]Im actually looking for a media unit with an electric fire place. I'll make the trek if the price is right. How much is the MTVS1891 Loft Collection Media Stand? Hope its Under $300 let me know dru_zx3@hotmail.com

Email sent Smile like i said very good pricing guys!
(11-23-2011, 08:48 AM)05blackzx5 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you take focus parts in trade lol

If i could trust me i would haha
We are also selling new and refurbished water coolers and refurbished ice makers... also there will be scratch and dent fireplaces as well at a discounted price!
Im going on Friday and picking up a media unit, I might pick up an ice maker for the mini bar to.
I'll be there.
Sounds good guys, hopefully i will see some of you there