FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Balls To This, That's All I Have To Say.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/sto...y/politics/home

It happened, it's part of history... to derail a re-enactment is beyond childish.

If the Americans can re-enact the Civil War (amongst others), then we definitely should be able to suck it up.

Grow the f*** up, Quebec (well, a minority of Quebeckers). Seriously. :angry:
Do I need to remind you that we are living the "holiday tree" country, where we can't offend or perceive to offend anyone. Where there are no winners, or losers, just everyone out having fun ( Timbits hockey ). This is just the beginning of rewriting of our history to appease the "downtrodden". Notice how Remembrance Day is slowly being moved away from it's real reasons for existence, despite the Vets best efforts? I agree, grow up Quebec.............or those few who need to grow some............testosterone.
See, having coached Timbits hockey for a few years (and before it was called Timbits hockey, quite a few years ago)... I agree with that approach.

However, holiday trees et al are BULLs***.

A lot of history happened that noone is happy about (for the vast, vast majority).

Do Germans go around bitching because people remember the Holocaust? No.

So STFU. :angry:

EDIT - not aimed at anyone here in particular :P
I guess to he seperatists, this will be the only battle they've ever really won lol! Oh well, I knew society was going down the crapper a long time ago.
NOS2Go4Me,Feb 17 2009, 08:45 PM Wrote:See, having coached Timbits hockey for a few years (and before it was called Timbits hockey, quite a few years ago)... I agree with that approach.

However, holiday trees et al are BULLs***.

A lot of history happened that noone is happy about (for the vast, vast majority).

Do Germans go around bitching because people remember the Holocaust? No.

So STFU. :angry:
[right][snapback]281303[/snapback][/right]

Perhaps my Timbits comment was a little off target, I coached Fastball from the time my kids were in T-ball until they went into High School, and the kids were taught how to win and lose with dignity. I am hoping that your "STFU :angry:" comment was directed at those in Quebec and not me, because I agree with you.