FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Best Car 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The 2012 Ford Focus has been declared the best car to buy, under $50,000.00 according to http://www.thecarconnection.com

cool, I'm gonna be in the market for a new dd in the next couple of years and cant wait to try out the new Focus ST. That and the yota GT86/Subaru BRZ.
Ive been patiently waiting for the ST and keeping my fingers crossed my SVTF stays alive till then.
(11-29-2011, 05:48 AM)Flofocus Wrote: [ -> ]cool, I'm gonna be in the market for a new dd in the next couple of years and cant wait to try out the new Focus ST. That and the yota GT86/Subaru BRZ.
The New Toyota/Subaru car is being released in Canada as the Scion FR-S.
Looks super nice too!

I can't wait to test drive the new ST.Big Grin
(11-29-2011, 09:12 AM)castone Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-29-2011, 05:48 AM)Flofocus Wrote: [ -> ]cool, I'm gonna be in the market for a new dd in the next couple of years and cant wait to try out the new Focus ST. That and the yota GT86/Subaru BRZ.
The New Toyota/Subaru car is being released in Canada as the Scion FR-S.
Looks super nice too!

I can't wait to test drive the new ST.Big Grin

You sure about that? I've heard different.

Toyota GT86 compared to the subaru brz

[Image: 6422670637_debaa870b3_b.jpg]

So my buddy got his brand new Scion FR-S. After everything he was up to $31k.
I went to the dealer where he got his car and salesman was more then welcome for me to test drive exactly the same one. Of course I wasn't gonna pass that up and test drove it hard. Let me tell ya......I was really disappointed lol. 200bhp N/A engine just wasn't fun enough for me. And I turned Off Traction control and turned On Sport ModeIt handles pretty good but I would seriosly wait till F/I version comes out in the future.

P.S. It's really nice and comfy inside. But for $31k I would find something much quicker.