FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Rear Glass Removal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some douche decided to break my rear glass on the liftgate on my yellow wagon Angry Im trying to locate a used one. Does anyone know how hard they are to take out?
(11-29-2011, 02:43 PM)muttsnutts Wrote: [ -> ]Some douche decided to break my rear glass on the liftgate on my yellow wagon Angry Im trying to locate a used one. Does anyone know how hard they are to take out?

In all my years and all my Foci wagons I've never heard of anyone replacing just the rear glass ... it seems likely though that some specialized tools might be needed. Why not give an auto glass shop a buzz and find out how much from them.

In any event, is this not an insurance job?
(11-29-2011, 11:05 PM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-29-2011, 02:43 PM)muttsnutts Wrote: [ -> ]Some douche decided to break my rear glass on the liftgate on my yellow wagon Angry Im trying to locate a used one. Does anyone know how hard they are to take out?

In all my years and all my Foci wagons I've never heard of anyone replacing just the rear glass ... it seems likely though that some specialized tools might be needed. Why not give an auto glass shop a buzz and find out how much from them.

In any event, is this not an insurance job?
Well I got a couple of quotes the cheapest is $299 but to go through insurance its $250 deductable Whats the sense in claiming? Oh well just my luck