FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: WTB: D2S Xenon bulbs (Pair) for Ford Focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking to buy a pair of D2S Bulbs for Ford Focus. I'm looking to buy a pair of them (2) and preferably local GTA area pickup or even store.

I was contemplating on buying them online but after hearing the poor experience my friend had he had to buy them and return them 3 times because they kept sending the wrong type and they still do not have the same colour output, im hoping to buy them locally toavoid all of this.

I also had some bad experiences, the ford dealer is f'n clueless, I gave him the bulb part number and he kept returning with a Halogen bulb. Don't other ford/lincon cars use the same HID bulb? whats wrong with this dealershit.
(12-04-2011, 06:26 AM)paolo Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking to buy a pair of D2S Bulbs for Ford Focus. I'm looking to buy a pair of them (2) and preferably local GTA area pickup or even store.

I was contemplating on buying them online but after hearing the poor experience my friend had he had to buy them and return them 3 times because they kept sending the wrong type and they still do not have the same colour output, im hoping to buy them locally toavoid all of this.

I also had some bad experiences, the ford dealer is f'n clueless, I gave him the bulb part number and he kept returning with a Halogen bulb. Don't other ford/lincon cars use the same HID bulb? whats wrong with this dealershit.
Mazdas use them too 6, CX7, CX9
Theres a few on Kijiji up this way they might ship them to you Check Calgary and Edmonton Kijiji..
found a nice pair of D2S for $50 bucks, thanks, mods you can lock this one