FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ottawa Region G2G ***JAN 30TH***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Since there are a few more of us these days than before and it's been brought up,

Date: Monday January30th
Time: 8pm until whenever
LINK/MAP

1. Mystake
2. JMCustoms
1. Mystake
2. JMCustoms
3. ScottMcLeod (availability generally open...)
count me in as a maybe, depends on when and where!
(12-05-2011, 09:36 AM)xXCMGXx Wrote: [ -> ]count me in as a maybe, depends on when and where!

Same here. With Christmas coming, time is at a premium.
1. Mystake
2. JMCustoms
3. ScottMcLeod (availability generally open...)
4. 02_SVT_GUY
What would everyone say to

Saturday the 17th 7pm and on
or
Monday the 19th 7pm and on

I didn't pick any date for any particular reason except that it gave people some heads up and time to prepare/arrange to meet.

Location;

Tim Horton/Zellers/Red Lobster parking lot, North East corner of Meadowlands and Merivale
Intersection

Location and possible dates sound good?

edit: could always do Friday the 16th instead, 10pm and on but IDK if that's getting a bit late for some? For Ottawa, M&M is the usual location, Friday's 10pm is usual time. IDK if anyone shows up during winter though.
The Saturday does not work as i have a ugly sweater christmas party to attend. The Sunday also doesnt work as i will be hung over to s%@t.

So Monday works for me!
Too far for me.
Flo, add me on facebook lol, we met a few times when you had the turbo Zx3, at the midnight garage cruise
You're maybe thinking of someone else...I don't even know what midnight garage is....and I don't have facebook.
Lmao, i was told it was you, haha my bad lol
Nate where do you live? Maybe we can go a bit closer to ya if it'll get you to come out? You know I used to drive from the far east end, past Toronto and go all the way to the west end into Mississauga just to come to the Monday meets. I think you're weak Tongue (but yeah where do ya live? be nice if ya came out, plus with your old car putting around maybe you'd get to see it again???)
People stop going out to M&M in October. Nobody wants to hang out in a parking lot below freezing at night. Smile You won't be getting me out, since I'll be tucking a 5 year old in bed at that time.
How about Wings and a Pint? If your cold get hot wings..

Im good with wings, maybe Wild Wings?
(12-07-2011, 11:28 PM)JMCustoms Wrote: [ -> ]Im good with wings, maybe Wild Wings?

Great wings but way to expensive.

Tartan in Orleans has great wings, or we can just go to moxies and have wings, breasts and thighs Heart
Brandon, that is a great idea, wings, breast and thighs always put a smile on my face Tongue
(12-07-2011, 10:27 AM)Mystake Wrote: [ -> ]Nate where do you live? Maybe we can go a bit closer to ya if it'll get you to come out? You know I used to drive from the far east end, past Toronto and go all the way to the west end into Mississauga just to come to the Monday meets. I think you're weak Tongue (but yeah where do ya live? be nice if ya came out, plus with your old car putting around maybe you'd get to see it again???)

Guess I'm weak, sorry, I'm not driving 45min across town to stand in a parking lot.

I'll drive 7 hours to race my car though Wink
haha how about 45minutes for wings ? lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5