FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ottawa Foci
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I keep seeing some lightly modded ones around town and I don't know if it's you guys or not,

so post pics! when I eventually have a better phone I'll start snapping up pics (0.3megapixels just isn't cutting it) of the foci I see driving around town, I've seen a good 5-6 different ones in the last few weeks, all lightly modded (rims, lowered, tint, spoiler on one of them, hatch badges on rear doors, etc) but I don't think any of them were from here. Regardless, they were still pretty nice looking and considering how often I actually see a modded focus up here... I'm a bit surprised lol
Haha maybe youve seen me around, twilight blue ZX5 with svt 5spokes, and hids lol, springs on their way haha
(12-11-2011, 04:54 AM)Mystake Wrote: [ -> ]I keep seeing some lightly modded ones around town and I don't know if it's you guys or not,

so post pics! when I eventually have a better phone I'll start snapping up pics (0.3megapixels just isn't cutting it) of the foci I see driving around town, I've seen a good 5-6 different ones in the last few weeks, all lightly modded (rims, lowered, tint, spoiler on one of them, hatch badges on rear doors, etc) but I don't think any of them were from here. Regardless, they were still pretty nice looking and considering how often I actually see a modded focus up here... I'm a bit surprised lol

loll seems like the winter beaters are coming outTongue these r the guys that prolly drive stangs thru the summer and are getting their winter beater focii out
This is mine, about three years ago.

[Image: P1030536a800x600.jpg]

Right now, it's in 'winter mode', with stock 15 inch rims and snow tires, and the skirts have been removed.

You might have seen one of my coworkers around. Yellow ZX5 SAP, lowered, Sparco rims, blacked out APC tail lights, blacked out spoiler, MBRP exhaust, blacked out front bumper.

Tim is also around too (ZX3guy2000, or something). Red ZX3, SVT 'Euro' rims, lowered, Wings-West body kit, chrome tint.
Im here 2! see sig.
im here too
Does nobody else have a camera? Geezzz....
one of the most recent pics of mine. I'm also in winter mode; no subs in the trunk and riding 14 inch steelies. From behind, the reverse camera, personalized license plate and MCO plate surround give me away Tongue (and the wiper but who'd notice that)

[Image: 300735_1927215193726_1642560143_1528493_7444025_n.jpg]

edit: and I think I've seen that yellow zx5.
(12-16-2011, 01:51 AM)reldridge Wrote: [ -> ]Does nobody else have a camera? Geezzz....

youve seen my car this past summer at mnm's.