FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: WTB: Cupholder inserts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i know this may sound weird, but, the cupholders in a 2012 Focus are too big, the coffee cups and especially bottled liquids are falling over, sliding around in the corners. I know, I could turn the corners like I'm driving a Buick, but, if I wanted to do that, I would have bought a Buick. Anyhow, does anyone have a cupholder insert, the black plastic part, or two that I could purchase from you?
Its settled... guess i am not buying the new ST when it comes out. Smile

Anyone know what the cupholders are like in Newer WRX's?
(12-17-2011, 12:26 AM)02_svt_guy Wrote: [ -> ]Its settled... guess i am not buying the new ST when it comes out. Smile

Anyone know what the cupholders are like in Newer WRX's?

Maybe Ford will have it redesigned by then
you mean its worse than the 00-04 cupholders? I always seemed to have bottles fly out of the cup holders.
(12-17-2011, 12:23 AM)oldeguy Wrote: [ -> ]i know this may sound weird, but, the cupholders in a 2012 Focus are too big, the coffee cups and especially bottled liquids are falling over, sliding around in the corners. I know, I could turn the corners like I'm driving a Buick, but, if I wanted to do that, I would have bought a Buick. Anyhow, does anyone have a cupholder insert, the black plastic part, or two that I could purchase from you?

blame on american..my european center console has tiny cupholder, cannot fit anything large size.

to make global focus, ford had to make a cup holder larger.
Try putting a redbull can in there lol.