FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: wet front passenger floor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,
every time it rains the front passenger floor gets soaked but I can't seem to figure out where it's coming from. (2002 wagon)

It's my GFs car and she never noticed it before but I don't think it's a new issue. There is only 44k on the car! Anyway, the door seals all seem good. Does anyone know if there is a potential leak source in a situation like this?

Thanks in advance,
Scott
when I had water leaking into my interior it was from a incorrectly installed replacement windshield that was 30mm too low. when it would rain I have rain pouring in when I was driving when it was park it was fine.

thats one suggestion for you.
Check under the hood or up behind the glove box for possible residue trails. Also the cowling for the wipers in there.
iirc a common issue is the sealant they use to bond the windshield to the car begins to fail, there is a TSB that mentions water on the passenger side footwell
Thanks all. I will look into these possibilities.

(12-28-2011, 11:54 AM)sonic_mikey Wrote: [ -> ]iirc a common issue is the sealant they use to bond the windshield to the car begins to fail, there is a TSB that mentions water on the passenger side footwell