FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Anyone need parts from a silver 01 wagon?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just bought this on Wednesday and I will be stripping it on Tuesday, then the carcass will be towed away the same day.

It has a bunch of random parts....
SVT front bumper
Street edition rear spoiler
SVT leather steering wheel
Mazda3 style rear wiper
Upper strut bar (zetec)
plus more.

So if anyone needs anything let me know.
If there's a lot of interest I will post a for sale thread.

[Image: photo3.jpg]

[Image: photo4.jpg]

The only items spoken for so far are the rims/tires, front and rear SVT brake kits, and intake.
how much for the bumper??? and rims and tires?
fog light/headlight switch.

... that wagon looks pretty freaking good btw. Sorry to hear it'll be stripped down.
I would be interested in the front bumper , upper strut bar and hazard light switch
(12-23-2011, 08:59 AM)stupica1 Wrote: [ -> ]how much for the bumper??? and rims and tires?
The rims and tires are already spoken for.
(12-23-2011, 10:44 AM)Mystake Wrote: [ -> ]fog light/headlight switch.

... that wagon looks pretty freaking good btw. Sorry to hear it'll be stripped down.
I'll double check it is a fog light/headlight switch tomorrow and let you know.

The rockers are right out of it and there's a bunch of other issues motor and driveline wise or else I'd put it on the road as I need a wagon.
(12-23-2011, 10:50 AM)muttsnutts Wrote: [ -> ]I would be interested in the front bumper , upper strut bar and hazard light switch
I'll add the strut bar and hazard switch to the list.

As for the bumper guys...
I think there's a crack in it but I'll know better on Tuesday after I take it off.
im more interested in the rims then the bumper, haha better than my stockers Tongue
how much for the mazda rear wiper blade?
are the mirrors powered? how much for the drivers side mirror?
also would be interested in the antenna if its available, the steering wheel cover, and the factory grille (non svt) if you still have it
I have the mirrors and yes there power, but the steering wheel and antenna are mine sorry.
As for the grill it's an SVT grill and the tabs are broken.

Hows $20 for the mirror?
(12-28-2011, 10:46 AM)castone Wrote: [ -> ]I have the mirrors and yes there power, but the steering wheel and antenna are mine sorry.
As for the grill it's an SVT grill and the tabs are broken.

Hows $20 for the mirror?

If you want a grill I have 2 one with amber lenses and one with clear