FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Official FR12 Focuscanada.net Discussion thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
yo if you have a spot available let me know! lol i'll pitch you whatever little money i have to go haha
LOL only catch is you have to drive yourself down as my car will be to full for the low it will be
you have a trunk and roof...im set! ahaha and its all good. i can drive down easy enough
(03-08-2012, 02:11 AM)stupica1 Wrote: [ -> ]you have a trunk and roof...im set! ahaha and its all good. i can drive down easy enough

Nice glad to hear ur gonna make it
i may go but dont have my focus anymore so ill bring my new car
This is happening soon.

Final check to see who is still in.

I know I am lol!!!!! but not boosted, playing it safe for now.
Me + 2 others are ofcourse coming

I believe sean is out though
So who's left then?
yes sean is out. Unfortunately I will not be able to make it either. sorry guys.
Sad sorry guys other things came up and wont have the cash...hopefully next year
Well that sucks guys.

Just so you know I have only me to my room. So if you need a bed just let me know. I'm not sure if Brandon is wanting a bed in my room but if you need it let me know.
I think oscar was thinking of coming.

Who else is in FORSURE?

No other takers????
(04-24-2012, 07:17 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]Who else is in FORSURE?

I'm going FORSURE but I'm bringing my boy and we'll be bringing the Mustang. We're staying in Mechanicsburg.
Out - simply because the amount of money I would lose from not working that weekend would be too much. On top of the extra I'd spend going down, I'd rather keep the money for more mods. At the same time, I need other weekends off for autocrossing (specifically Saturdays) and I don't want to risk taking too much time off and having my route reassigned.
Well atleast john is still in for the run along with sparky.

Last year no one from here came but me so its a slight change.... Lol
(04-27-2012, 07:25 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]Well atleast john is still in for the run along with sparky.

Last year no one from here came but me so its a slight change.... Lol

Lol well I wanted to last year but the wallet fell short. Different story this year Big Grin

Well it's ok if people miss it but your gonna feel like s**t when you here how fun it was. Jamie got back last year and right away he was saying, "your should have made it..." This year I will.
gah. thats the reason i posted up so early. me and the GF saved 1400$ so far for it since january @ 60$ a paycheck. how hard is that!!!!

anyways, looks like we can race down with only 2 cars tho!!
If any one else is coming down, post up! john has space in his room to split it.
No racing, I don't think our fellow members would bail us out. They would more likely laugh... And plus your in a whole nother level in your F/I Fofo. But I might be able to nip at your heels in the focus after Randy tunes it in a week. Big GrinBig Grin

But ya I have just over a grand in Vaca money and I have some saved up too.

I really want to see if there is time on the way back to hit up Harbour Frieght Tools in Buffalo. We'll see tho...
just a friendly reminder that we are departing in 21 days from now!

IS ANYONE OTHER THEN ME AND JOHN COMING? would like to know so we can arrange meeting a cruiser details if needed. otherwise your rolling alone!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5