FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Official FR12 Attendance thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Post in this thread if you're planning to go...

Attending:
Jamie + some (going 100%)
John 100% unless he is dead....
Korby+1
Oscar - confirmed, booked off!
Luke
eric - confirmed, booked off!
sean - confirmed, booked off!
eric crone - plus maybe SVTWGN

Undecided:
jamie #2
jonathan
brandon
chris
leo
02_svt_guy
COUNT ME IN!! Plus the wife or a friend! She's tossing and turning whether she wants to go or not.
The list is constantly being updated with new names, Post up if you are interested in the trip, or if you want to confirm your name on the list
I might be going but I'll be taking the Mustang. Still up in the air though, wife doesn't want to go.
officially bought my ticket!!!!!
Hey guys don't think I'm actually honna be able to make it this year.... I want to have more done to my car then I think I'm gonna. Also, the grand it would cost for the trip is a lot more I can do to my car this spring... So, ya, I dont think it's happening this year, there always next!
Focus is registered and hotel is booked!!!! cant wait!
(02-20-2012, 05:38 AM)lonewolf Wrote: [ -> ]Focus is registered and hotel is booked!!!! cant wait!

Woooohoooooo
Hotel's booked! Too bad I'm not taking the Focus; but I'm sure I'll see some of you guys around the FR section.
(02-22-2012, 06:38 PM)OAC_Sparky Wrote: [ -> ]Hotel's booked! Too bad I'm not taking the Focus; but I'm sure I'll see some of you guys around the FR section.

What!!! wow I didn't think it would book up that quick. Glad I got it when I did...
(02-23-2012, 09:10 AM)Scorcher000 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-22-2012, 06:38 PM)OAC_Sparky Wrote: [ -> ]Hotel's booked! Too bad I'm not taking the Focus; but I'm sure I'll see some of you guys around the FR section.

What!!! wow I didn't think it would book up that quick. Glad I got it when I did...

No, sorry; I probably wasn't clear ... "I booked MY hotel!" I'm staying at the Wyngate in Mechanicsburg, dunno about the hotel you FR guys are at.
anyone know the exact address of the show? im trying to find a hotel relatively close, willing to travel if i have to lol. I def wanna try to make it out there for this show. The last 2 months of my s**t storm life...I NEED this vacation! haha oh yeah court tomorrow...woohoo...
Im all booked

And brandon, book at the hotel we have listed for the show, trust me! Quality inn suites carlisle on harrisburg pike
Well bad news guys, I wont be joining you to FR12. Maybe Next year! I'll still be making up a banner for you guys to bring with you down there. lol