FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Quick question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will the svt cluster well I wanted the face plates wil it work on my st focus?
Nope... tried that on my 07, no workie.
I believe it does work, but you have to change to location of the wires on the connection that goes into the cluster. Or cut and hack in an SVT cluster harness (which is harder and messier)
The face plate may work, but that's it. I am using gauge face intended for 00-04. Some of the side lights are not correct but otherwise it is the same
hmm so if I got an SVT odo it would work in a stock 2002 zx3?
Face plate doesn't match up with RPM and Speedo on 05-07. Different motors, different setup... Not worth it IMO.
(01-26-2012, 11:57 AM)07focus_st Wrote: [ -> ]Will the svt cluster well I wanted the face plates wil it work on my st focus?

You can't change the face plates, but if you look into the wiring you should be able to swap the entire cluster

(01-27-2012, 12:38 AM)Frost__2001 Wrote: [ -> ]hmm so if I got an SVT odo it would work in a stock 2002 zx3?

Yes they will direct swap clusters from 00-04, but you will need to add a power inverter from Speedhut or similar