FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: WTB or WTT for: FSVT 17" 5 Spokes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for a set of 17" FSVTS. Have 18" Enkei Gf-1s (no tires) willing to trade also + some cash. Thx
(01-26-2012, 01:01 PM)fatphocus Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for a set of 17" FSVTS. Have 18" Enkei Gf-1s (no tires) willing to trade also + some cash. Thx

I have 3 sets of 17" rims with rubber that I might be interested in trading (2 sets of SVT 5-spoke), but frankly I'd be a lot more interested if they hadn't been painted.

BTW - I originally bought and imported these rims for Leo so LOL I know how much he paid for them new.

2 questions:

What size rubber was on them ... and who painted them? Thanks.
no longer for sale/trade, got a wiiiicked deal on tires so Ive decided to keep them, thanks FC!
(01-26-2012, 03:58 PM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-26-2012, 01:01 PM)fatphocus Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for a set of 17" FSVTS. Have 18" Enkei Gf-1s (no tires) willing to trade also + some cash. Thx

I have 3 sets of 17" rims with rubber that I might be interested in trading (2 sets of SVT 5-spoke), but frankly I'd be a lot more interested if they hadn't been painted.

BTW - I originally bought and imported these rims for Leo so LOL I know how much he paid for them new.

2 questions:

What size rubber was on them ... and who painted them? Thanks.

Ken, keep me in mind if you ever decide to get rid of one of those sets of SVT 5-spokes. I've talked with SVT_rodg but he has other guys kicking the tires as it were right now.