FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Cockroach That Took My Job!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well i just found out there is going to be cockroches in Qatar. Let me tell you, i can stand anything but these guys. I used to play with any type of rodent, insect, crawlers, but somehow i can not stand the 2 inch cockroaches. So now i have to make a choice.

100K or cockroaches :(

[Image: AmericanCockroach1.jpg]

I know you can always use pesticides to kill them, but the idea of something like that being near me creeps me out.

I was telling the wife we have to look for antoher way to find jobs bc qatar is out of questions now :)
Just get bug nets and seal up every crack in the new place.
A good set of work boots will help, get a couple bug bombs as well.
um usually you could see the apt or ask people who live there if they see them or have them, as you'd be living in a modern city I'm sure they would have adiquit measures to remove them, if you had them that is
Frost__2001,Feb 16 2009, 08:57 PM Wrote:um usually you could see the apt or ask people who live there if they see them or have them, as you'd be living in a modern city I'm sure they would have adiquit measures to remove them, if you had them that is
[right][snapback]281191[/snapback][/right]

well its not that. Its just the fact the city is full of them. Bc its a humid and hot country there will be everywhere. I can prevent them in my house but how about work? and resturants and stuff like that.
For that kind of money I would sleep with them for a year. Just get a fast car and you can leave them behind quicker.
Even better, just sleep in the car.
Oscar The Grouch,Feb 16 2009, 08:51 PM Wrote:Even better, just sleep in the car.
[right][snapback]281220[/snapback][/right]

Here's your answer right here ... seriously.
call isotech from discovery channel :P (verminators)
ZTWsquared,Feb 17 2009, 01:58 AM Wrote:
Oscar The Grouch,Feb 16 2009, 08:51 PM Wrote:Even better, just sleep in the car.
[right][snapback]281220[/snapback][/right]

Here's your answer right here ... seriously.
[right][snapback]281221[/snapback][/right]

I was thinking about something similar to this. I need to get over this soon. I just found out there are some great oppertunities for Kelly as well so that means double income! damm roaches!