FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: selling my norco 4hun
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
selling my norco 4hun
price is 600obo

fork, crank, brakes are all off of my 04 norco sasquatch frame that i still currently have i took everything off of that and bought this norco 4hun frame and put it all on that

the wheels are all custom the rear is a 24" atomic labritories trail pimp with DT swiss spokes and shimano hub with a 2.6" gazza jr the front is a 26" atomic labritories trail pimp also with dt swiss spokes and agian a 2.6" gazza jr i have 3.5" downhill tubes in the tires tubs were a pretty penny i kept blowing the rear tube from doing all the drops. the crank is a shmiano crank that i added a truvativ 5mm bash ring to... the front is a single speed ....i put a primo1 bmx seat and primo tenderizer pedals (believe me they tenderize lol) i also have raceface good/evil sticky grips

there are a few issues with the bike needs a very minor tune up and needs a new rear tire it has a very minor slit in the beed and the rear brake needs fluid other then that the bike is in tip top shape
Omg i want this, ill need to save for this!! Lol glws, and if i can come up with the money ill take it
pm sent
JM whatcha wanna sell to me, to help you buy this?

Big Grin
bump 700
bump 650 obo
bump 500
bumpity
TUESDAY BUMP
bump make an offerSmile
I will trade my bow with everything and a traxxas revo for it lol.
Tempting iv always wanted a nitro rc. But I need the cash or wheels
bump ttt
475 obo
this bike brand new retails for $2,100
bump ttt
bringing this back from the dead. will take $400 for it
[Image: bike1_zpsfaabaeff.jpg]
[Image: bike2_zps27c87e6f.jpg]
SOLD!! lock er up!