FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: WTB - rims and tires, svt or nice looking rim
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im itching to get a new set of rims on my ST if anyone in the Toronto area is selling anything let me know what you have, need a new look for the car. Also need to lower the car if anyone has some springs let me know, or if you know where to get a good set for a decent price, that would be great. cheers
ya thats the styling im looking for, just not wanting to spend 900 on rims and tires. in all honesty all i wanna spend is like 300 - 450 max... but thanks anyways.
You wont find anything with tires for that price, or atleast with tires that arent ready to be replaced. I may be selling my current wheels come spring tho. My car is on the home page if you wanna see the wheels, they are 15" sparco's if you wanted to go with some meat
im thinking of selling my SVT 5 spokes, tires are done, one rim would need to get repaired, but its still drivable, ( thats how im running it right now ). let me know if your intrested
(02-08-2012, 04:45 AM)JMCustoms Wrote: [ -> ]im thinking of selling my SVT 5 spokes, tires are done, one rim would need to get repaired, but its still drivable, ( thats how im running it right now ). let me know if your intrested

Sorry for the last post didn't mean too, but there is a lot of nice rims with deceant tires out there in the 400 range the only problem is there not 4x108 I'm not worriedabout getting a mint rim with brand new tires yea if I was I'd understand yoyour going to have to pay more but I've had a bunch of buddies get real nice rims for under 500 bucks just there bolt pattern is different, I was just testing the waters if there is nothing out there then I will just have to keep searching kijiji till I find a good deal on rims. Got to love kijiji lol thank tho
So are you interested or no? Lol
Remember the cheaper the rims are the lighter the rims are.
That will be great for track but not for street. They will fold like a V when you meet a pot hole. Trust me I have have many different rims on my car alone and I have close contacts that sell tires and rims. Spend some money and get something that will last. Good Luck
so i was able to find a steel on kijiji i found focus eap rims and brand new rubber for 400 there on the car and look amazing i was looking on kijiji and the cheapest out there is like 700 with crap rubber so i think i did good lol a few more questions i ended up breaking my pass side mirror and there the same mirrors on the svt and right now im driving around with the ugly plastic ones and i was looking for either a set of those mirrors again or ever just the one. and also if anyone is selling a front lip im looking for one aswell, and also a roof rack. cheers Brad
(05-03-2012, 02:50 AM)Tripper_ST Wrote: [ -> ]so i was able to find a steel on kijiji i found focus eap rims and brand new rubber for 400 there on the car and look amazing i was looking on kijiji and the cheapest out there is like 700 with crap rubber so i think i did good lol a few more questions i ended up breaking my pass side mirror and there the same mirrors on the svt and right now im driving around with the ugly plastic ones and i was looking for either a set of those mirrors again or ever just the one. and also if anyone is selling a front lip im looking for one aswell, and also a roof rack. cheers Brad

Quite the list your looking for. Lately there has been some parted out vehicles. if you look back a little ways i believe there were a few SVT's that were parted. May find a set of mirror's.
I have what you are looking for. Check my part out thread Here