FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hey guys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all focus owners don't know I'f u all know me but I own a 07 focus zx4 st and planning to do a lot of work to it especially boost but ya I don't have much to say but I do go to the meets but I hope I could make the focus rising
(02-09-2012, 01:13 PM)07focus_st Wrote: [ -> ]Hey all focus owners don't know I'f u all know me but I own a 07 focus zx4 st and planning to do a lot of work to it especially boost but ya I don't have much to say but I do go to the meets but I hope I could make the focus rising

Hey there - good to see you on here. Cheers - Ken.
lol jamie kinda late for an intro....? Tongue
Ya but I have to make thread so I can post up sale itemss before I could do it now I can't which is shitty
(02-10-2012, 03:26 AM)07focus_st Wrote: [ -> ]Ya but I have to make thread so I can post up sale itemss before I could do it now I can't which is shitty

You should be good to go now - IIRC the min is set at 50 posts. If you're still having problems drop a PM to darkpuppet.
(02-10-2012, 05:26 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-10-2012, 03:26 AM)07focus_st Wrote: [ -> ]Ya but I have to make thread so I can post up sale itemss before I could do it now I can't which is shitty

You should be good to go now - IIRC the min is set at 50 posts. If you're still having problems drop a PM to darkpuppet.

Its okay ken it's working now