FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Got a new toy today.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm so excited. I get to pick this up on Wednesday. Sure it ain't a focus, but something I've wanted for a long time. Hopefully ready for spring thaw mudding.

Big GrinBig Grin

http://wwwa.autotrader.ca/a/Jeep/Wrangle...rucks_vans
i suggest changing those tires before you go play in the mud...had them on the raptor and their absolutely horrible!!
yah i'm probably going to keep them only for wintertime, but they'll do for now.
OMG!!!
Cool truck! Just keep a fire extinguished handy... you never know with the Jeeps! lol jk

Enjoy the new toy bro.
(02-13-2012, 02:04 AM)euro_zx5 Wrote: [ -> ]Cool truck! Just keep a fire extinguished handy... you never know with the Jeeps! lol jk

Enjoy the new toy bro.

No you are not kidding LOLZ - that's the first thing I thought when I saw the ad before I even read any posts!

Nice toy Oscar!
(02-13-2012, 02:15 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-13-2012, 02:04 AM)euro_zx5 Wrote: [ -> ]Cool truck! Just keep a fire extinguished handy... you never know with the Jeeps! lol jk

Enjoy the new toy bro.

No you are not kidding LOLZ - that's the first thing I thought when I saw the ad before I even read any posts!

Nice toy Oscar!

Big Grin
yah extinguisher will be handy.
The same tires came on my cousins ranger and they never had a problem with them. great in the snow and all other conditions. the one recommendation I will give regarding the tires is rotations every 10,000k. and check your pressures every couple weeks. they get choppy pretty easily.
Nice Oscar!!

Any plans for it? Besides taking it mudding? Gunna be doing lift to it? bigger tires?

tell me tell me tell me! I love those Jeeps and desperately want to get into another one (but won't).
Eventually a lift is going to happen. But for now I'm getting the essentials. Tow straps, winch, soft top. Eventually she'll go up, and on 35's. But first things first, need to upgrade the front axle to a dana 44.
It's been a while.. what does it have up front? It's not another D44? Is it a D30 or a D35??
D30 on the front, D44 on the rear. It uses 3.73 finals which I'm happy with for now. Only time i'll upgrade is if I go bigger tires.
True story happened to me, But that year aren't know for fire's just rolling over.
ford focuses catch fire too, so you should be well prepared!

LOL
Eventually this is how I want it to look like, just with a bit more lift.

[Image: DSC02805.jpg]
(02-14-2012, 02:59 AM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]True story happened to me, But that year aren't know for fire's just rolling over.

That's a driver error issue. LJ's don't do backflips.
Lots of jeep stuff being manufactured at MBRP now... Roof racks, light bars, winshield light mounts, spare tire relocation brackets,spare tire reinforcement brackets, flashlight holders, fireexti gusher brackets, high lift jack mount kits, and many more products!
Also, same jeep my wife wants badly lol!!
hahah and I plucked it right in your backyard.

But yeah i'm looking for probably light bracket. Do you guys have a catalogue for it yet? Also going to be looking at an exhaust as well.
I looked at the online catalogue and there were only a few things for the LJ. Seems most of the parts are for the JK.
That looks badass right there! My neighbor has had a fair share of jeeps, but his DD has some deadly light bars. The one over the windshield is the kicker imo! Check out the delta ones, http://www.adventureaccessories.com/ligh...ajeep.html .
Now that's cool s**t. I like the bumper light bars.
Pages: 1 2