FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: So it's not a hoax
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It appears that Whitney Houston is indeed dead - I haven't heard how she died, but given her lifestyle it seems appropriate to say "what a waste."

An amazing voice and talent ... given that, and given her fantastic connections to the entertainment industry, she turned what should have been a charmed life into a travesty.

Whatever ... I hope she's happy now.
I feel the same way... and it seems EVERYONE on fb is a fan of her all of a sudden. Social media is a drug on it's own mind you, and the crackheads coming from the woodwork are evident. lol

It was obvious that her own family's experiences with drug use (and deaths) were not enough to keep her on a straight path.

RIP
Indeed a shame...
She was mean to people...............whatever. I could care less.
I've never been a Whitney fan, but I do feel sorry for anyone that loses their life to an addiction and I feel even sorrier a child who loses their parent from one.
Her last hit was the bottom of the tub.
Everyone whom mentions "Did you hear Whitney Houston died?" gets the response "Did you hear Kim Jong-il died?"
First, it was Michael Jackson,
Then it was Amy Whinehouse,
And now Whitney Houston.

Who's next? Keith Richards?

I was never a Whitney Houston fan (nor am I Celine Dion fan)... I was more personally impacted by the passing of Heavy D to be honest.. but that's just me.

(02-15-2012, 08:26 AM)darkpuppet Wrote: [ -> ]First, it was Michael Jackson,
And now Whitney Houston.

I was never a Whitney Houston fan (more of a Celine Dion fan)... I was more personally impacted by the passing of Heavy D to be honest.. but that's just me.

Oh really.........Tongue
^^ us fat guys always stick together.
(02-16-2012, 04:28 AM)darkpuppet Wrote: [ -> ]^^ us fat guys always stick together.

Did you not notice what I did to rearrange your Celine Dion comment?

fat guy? What fat guy.

I'm just big boned. Atleast that's what Paolo's Mom says.
(02-16-2012, 05:02 AM)meford4u Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2012, 04:28 AM)darkpuppet Wrote: [ -> ]^^ us fat guys always stick together.

fat guy? What fat guy.

hmmm I missed that...

if you troll someone, and nobody reads your post, did you really troll??
(02-16-2012, 05:33 AM)darkpuppet Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2012, 05:02 AM)meford4u Wrote: [ -> ]

fat guy? What fat guy.

hmmm I missed that...

if you troll someone, and nobody reads your post, did you really troll??

Patience grasshopper...
(02-15-2012, 08:26 AM)darkpuppet Wrote: [ -> ]First, it was Michael Jackson,
And now Whitney Houston.

I was never a Whitney Houston fan (nor am I Celine Dion fan)... I was more personally impacted by the passing of Heavy D to be honest.. but that's just me.
Sorry dude, you can't kill Keith Richards. He died years ago, and was reanimated by some evil force. He may be one of the undead now. Wink

Bob the Duck Canuck