FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtt- willing to trade 05/07 radio bezel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I'm willing to trade my ford focus zx4 st radio bezel the factory carbon fiber for the ones the come in silver but must be mint condition and not fading and scratches
Where are you located?
Oakville
Im in kitchener, I have never seen the carbon fiber surround... do you have a picture of what it looks like? i googled it but only saw pictures from far away
what you see from pictures thats how it looks like its mint just like picture i take care of my car
[Image: buYkd8]

[Image: buYjMr]

(02-14-2012, 10:15 AM)07focus_st Wrote: [ -> ]what you see from pictures thats how it looks like its mint just like picture i take care of my car

i cant see ur pictures?
try right clicking on the picture and copying the address and pasting it in another window, if it doesnt work i will try to fix this on tuesday when i am back at work. or i can email them to you if you want
Looks mint hopefully it looks good in person
yea the first picture is of a scratch that you can barely see
I am located in Guelph so if you want to trade let me know and you can come pick it up during the week when i am there.