FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Business Name???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, so as some of you know I'm in the graphic design / sign industry. I've been doing freelance work for some time now and usually just use "stupica graphics" as my business name, which is not registered yet.

I am going to go register my name in the next week or so and was wondering if I should change my name to something else? or just leave it as stupica graphics? anyone have any suggestions???

Another name i was tossing around was "boost graphics" seeing as I make lots of car decals and such.

what i exactly do is basically all freelance designing such as: business cards, flyers, brochures, etc. and sign work as well, vehicle magnets, decals, banners, backlit signs, sign boxes and the list goes on. So im trying to get a good business name. So any suggestions are much appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
Here's my logo i've been using for Stupica graphics and one I rigged up for Boost graphics. again, any other name ideas are appreciated!

[Image: sglogo.jpg]

[Image: BoostGraphicsCard.jpg]
Both look good... i'm assuming Stupica is a name? I'd say boost graphics is a more catchy name... but if you've had stupica graphics for some time... why change it?
idk just looking for something different lol and yeah stupicas my last name, hense my usename too. lol im thinking just sticking with the original stupica graphics. seems to flow nicer than boost graphics.
Problem solved, get that name the attention it deserves and keep it as is.
Im in school for advertising lol just saying... The boost graphic would be awesome if your just doing car related graphics. It would be better if the turbo wasn't on it because then it targets a larger market. An imo just add some yellow around the lettering to catch people eye. Awesome work though.
Good point. Thanks guys. I do lots of vehicle graphics but not enough to change the name that would make it seem like thats all I do.

I will just keep pushing stupica graphics. its a good last name cuz its unique and people definitely remember it lol

just wanted to toss some ideas around before i finally registered it. Thanks again!
As a customer, 'Stupica' means nothing to me. Likewise, should you decide to sell-off the business at a later date to someone else, would they want the name? Nothing personal, don't think my last name would bring anyone knocking on my door either. Unless you're someone famous/well-known is it a great brand-name?.
BS graphic's Tongue

i'd stick with stupica graphics, a lot of small companies use the owners name as part of the company name and people recognize that a lot of the time.

I can say tho that i have had some stuff done by brandon and it has all been top notch. heres my van to show what he did for me on it

[Image: Cambridge-20111214-00216.jpg]
[Image: Cambridge-20111214-00217.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20111212-00212.jpg]
i must say that van turned out quite well if i do say so myself lol. now we gotta do up that massive sprinter Tongue
Makes me want a medi chair.
Stupica Graphics all the way. There is so much potential for you in this industry.

Now you just have to hook us up...Cool
im always down for hooking everyone up at focus canada, except the small focus canada decals hardcore makes, thats all him haha. But everything else i can make up Tongue thinking maybe donating a banner for focus canada to put up at FR12. rep canada at an american show lol
(02-17-2012, 10:04 AM)stupica1 Wrote: [ -> ]im always down for hooking everyone up at focus canada, except the small focus canada decals hardcore makes, thats all him haha. But everything else i can make up Tongue thinking maybe donating a banner for focus canada to put up at FR12. rep canada at an american show lol

Nice Jamie and I will put it up