FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Looking for a Full Wave Bridge Rectifier
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where in Toronto/Scarborough can I walk into a store and buy a 25A/50V Full Wave Bridge Rectifier? I need 2 of these units for my charging system on my Bike. Aparently Radio Shack stocks these in all stores in the USA. Where up here can I walk into a store and buy one? I'm not planning on going to Active Surplus on Queen St for 2 $5 parts. So any other options would be great.

Thanks
(02-17-2012, 08:18 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]Where in Toronto/Scarborough can I walk into a store and buy a 25A/50V Full Wave Bridge Rectifier? I need 2 of these units for my charging system on my Bike. Aparently Radio Shack stocks these in all stores in the USA. Where up here can I walk into a store and buy one? I'm not planning on going to Active Surplus on Queen St for 2 $5 parts. So any other options would be great.

Thanks

I'm driving right past a Radio Shack in N. Falls on Saturday ... give me a part number or SKU and I'll pick 'em up for you.
Radio Shack part # is 276-1185 and it is a 25A 50V Full-Wave Bridge Rectifier. I need at least 2 of them. They should only be about $3-4 so grab 3 or 4 if you can.

Thanks so much Ken. I'll hook up with you next week and pick them up.
(02-17-2012, 02:05 PM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]Radio Shack part # is 276-1185 and it is a 25A 50V Full-Wave Bridge Rectifier. I need at least 2 of them. They should only be about $3-4 so grab 3 or 4 if you can.

Thanks so much Ken. I'll hook up with you next week and pick them up.

NP - both stores near where I'll be show it in stock @ 3.49 ea
Sweet. Thanks Ken