FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: FOR SALE PARTS ON ANOTHER FORUM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im putting this out there the following link is a forsale link to a car in lancaster PA i will be making the trip saturday morning down to get parts if anyone wants anything and can work out a deal paypal him and il bring it home to port colborne for you.

let me know
matt

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showt...p?t=279802
(02-18-2012, 03:54 AM)PEGASIX Wrote: [ -> ]im putting this out there the following link is a forsale link to a car in lancaster PA i will be making the trip saturday morning down to get parts if anyone wants anything and can work out a deal paypal him and il bring it home to port colborne for you.

let me know
matt

Thanks Matt - too bad for me the seats went early.
i know he wants 200 for the mach hids im sure if anyone wanted them hes take 150 and i can bring back,
and the seats the coilovers the 6spokes and the grill went all at once and very early
Smile
I'm trying for the headlights and pedals.

How long would you be willing to hold onto the parts for?
edit: also just asked about the rear disc conversion.
(02-18-2012, 11:18 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-18-2012, 03:54 AM)PEGASIX Wrote: [ -> ]im putting this out there the following link is a forsale link to a car in lancaster PA i will be making the trip saturday morning down to get parts if anyone wants anything and can work out a deal paypal him and il bring it home to port colborne for you.

let me know
matt

Thanks Matt - too bad for me the seats went early.
I wish the Recaro seats weren't so rare, yet soon I'll have some.
i couldnt pass up the deal nor the road trip so i had to go get them
you got another set of Recaros?
(02-21-2012, 12:20 AM)castone Wrote: [ -> ]you got another set of Recaros?

actually ive got 3 sets of them now. i have the set in my white svt got a parts car that had a set in it and this past sat. i drove down to Lancaster Pennsylvania to pick up another set of recaro's svt 6spokes ksport coilovers a focus sport rear stress bar and a harness bar.
1300km round trip in the wagon for only 87 in fuel.
i pulled the svt interior out of the wagon and drove down with stock zx5 interior in the car swapped the zx5 stuff out for the recaros and loaded the remaining parts and drove my recaro'd wagon home

***if anyone wants a set i do have a line on another set that will be available in the next week or so he needs 1000 for them if anyone is interested as i honestly do not need a 4th set as i only have 3 cars that they fit***

[Image: 399934_10151332226715393_502185392_23380...6518_n.jpg]
seller never replied to my email too

but damn you've got a lotta recaros, frig.

what did they come in, just the SVT?
the recaro's were in the svt with European package ONLY which was not sold in canada only the states.

and i pm'd you at like 4 am with his phone number and mine to txt and let me know but i didnt get anything so i just figured your didnt want anything.

Hey,

I got your PM just I was hoping the seller would answer my e-mail but he never did. Not knowing what time you would be there at, I assumed you may have already been there and left.

I figured it would've been too troubling to try to rush organize something.
i was at his house at 11am swapped in the recaros in to my wagon and left his place around noon after some shooting the s**t. wouldnt have been a rush but no worries
Sad

It was about 11 when I assumed you weren't there anymore.

Seller still hasn't gotten back to me via e-mail, guess he didn't really wanna sell his parts. His and my loss, oh well.