FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: svt steering wheel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey i am looking for an svt steering wheel, one that someone is going to throw out because its really warn. i am looking to take off the leather and get the pattern from it. if anyone has one they were going to toss let me know.
thanks
good luck, i've seen them with 300+K on them and still look like new. better luck finding a RS steering wheel..they tend to look like $%#%!#$ within a year, then ppl still think their worth a bundle tho.
yea, im not sure how many km the one you sold me has on it but it still looks amazing... i might broaden my search to a regular leather wheel as well.
thanks
iirc on that one ~ 180k.
i think you are right about them being in good shape because mine looks mint still. Thanks for the help
http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles...Z347329893

You can ask if he still has the steering wheel
i have one it is wrapped in leather but not from svt.
i would only want it if its really cheap, i was hoping someone was going to scrap one and instead of throwing it out i would pay to ship it to me. i want to get the pattern to make my own leather wrap and i am not going to take apart my nice svt wheel to do it.