FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: people these days...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been awhile since iv posted anything, and it sucks that its going to be bad news, but c'est la vie...I woke up this morning, walked into the garage only to find a long and deep key scratch on my driver side door! Right down to the GD primer. I figured it must have happened the night b4 while I was at a buddies house, and didnt notice it because it was dark out. Does anybody know of a good shop that can shoot Sonic Blue pearl and make it match the rest of the car? I want to sell it come spring time and would rather not have this knock off more from the price then I already have
I remember my friend had her mustang keyed an it had the colour shift paint. An then when i had my eg somebody put silly string all over it. Not as bad as what happened to yours but I feel your pain some peoples kids are just little fucks.
i honestly think your best bet is to get another door off a wrecked focus.

You can't colour match sun fade.
I had a vehicle keyed down the entire length. Nice brown metallic paint. They did such a straight job, at the perfect height, that I masked it off and spray-painted a gold and bronze strip down the side that ended up making the car look better.
when i had my nissan 240 i had someone break the side mirrors on the car, then a seperate time i had someone kick the rear quarter pannel in. Then when i had my completely stock contour i had someone jump on the roof and cave it in! I am sick of the lack of respect on people and im sorry to hear it happened to your car.