FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Happy Valentine's Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a reminder guys... you have about 8 hour hours to impress your ladies.

So what's everyone got planned this year?
My wife is impressed every day with a stud like me.

She's impressed she could land such a handsome stallion.

Valentines Day is for suckers.

She bought me a gift. Beer.
I enjoyed seeing all the last minute guy shoppers in the flower line-ups today!!

makes my day every year..
darkpuppet,Feb 14 2009, 04:15 PM Wrote:So what's everyone got planned this year?
[right][snapback]281116[/snapback][/right]

Watching slasher horror flicks and getting drunk with friends. Hit the bar later.
Same as usual, do anything she wants to do, say nothing, pay for everything and thank god she isn't into flowers & candy :P

NefCanuck
We ended up dropping the little one off at Lindsey's Aunts and I took the wife out for Wings and Beer then we went to see The Wrestler. Very good movie. It deserved all the awards it recieved.
We went out for a steak dinner then went to see Friday the 13th. Very-very bad movie don't waste your money
Then we went home, watched another bad movie Max Payne
Dinner at her favorite restaurant.

It was nice.
Lets just say Valentine's Day at my house is as confusing as Father's Day in Harlem.
Cooked her dinner. (we go out frequently anyways no need to deal with rushed/packed restaurant.) got her flowers against her wishes, some candy and a little Teddy bear. She bougt me a video game and candy :D then we spent the night watching movies
2001 ZTS,Feb 15 2009, 11:35 AM Wrote:Lets just say Valentine's Day at my house is as confusing as Father's Day in Harlem.
[right][snapback]281150[/snapback][/right]
Too many Mom's chasing after you as you date their daughter half your age old man? :P
2001 ZTS,Feb 15 2009, 12:35 PM Wrote:Lets just say Valentine's Day at my house is as confusing as Father's Day in Harlem.
[right][snapback]281150[/snapback][/right]

Dropping off the all the Cosby kids at the pool? :lol:
Striploin steaks BBQed to perfection, baked potatoes, fried mushrooms and onions and the first real-deal bottle of champagne I've ever bought in my life.

She got chocolates, bath stuff for herself and a good book. She thankfully knows me and got ME chocolate and a wicked book.

NO, you can't hear about what happened after dinner. Yes, all the champagne is gone. And worth every penny. ;)