FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ottawa Group Buy - Tousley Ford
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

end of next week I am placing an order with Tousley Ford.

I extended the offer to another local forum, this is for Ottawa only (unless you want to paypal me the full cost of the item plus any additional paypal fees... sorry I don't want to be out 50$ for your items for 3 months until you arrange for payment and pickup)

Anyway,

I'll have it shipped to my door. Shipping will be split, IDK how yet. Hopefully it wont cost more than a few dollars a person.

Post your part numbers, go to focaljet and post under the Tousley forum if you need to get part numbers and a quote!

Thanks
Dude, save about $100 in shipping and the possible UPS fees, and ship it to Ogdensburg. That's what I do with everything for mine.

Check here http://www.trackogdensburg.com it tells you how to do it all. Take a Saturday afternoon and go get it, save money.
No passport ATM.
What do you need? I'll be doing a purchase from Tousley in the next month or so, and going to pick it up in Ogdensburg. We could combine it.