FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: whats it worth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guys might sell my svt it has 130000kms and is in ok shape so what do u guys thunk it might go for thanks
does it run/year?

Assuming everything works 4(low)-6k (high) if you try for higher I suspect it will sit for a long time.

(03-05-2012, 02:20 AM)hardk0re Wrote: [ -> ]does it run/year?

Assuming everything works 4(low)-6k (high) if you try for higher I suspect it will sit for a long time.

I wanted to wait until someone else posted first, my best guess woulda been 5-6k.

To me it also depends what you mean by "ok" shape.
hay sorry guys its a 2003 and its in good shape but not perfect its been winter drivin and doesnt sleep in a garage but thanks for the input
svt are hard to value

im gona be selling my svt soon and if you look at whats on the market now it seems the priceing is random. lol

when it comes down to it the every day normal guy see's the svt as just a normal FOCUSSad

if it helps im gona list my svt in good shape for a 2002 with 190km for 4500-5000 thats with the EAPs i would think you should be able to get 5-6
The best offer on mine was 6500 with winter and summer rims/tires, 126km and all the mods and spare parts. Every winter I throw it up to see what ill get.....just a bunch of 16 year olds that dont know there head from their azz
ok so this is super late but i am going to keep it and i was just really fishing around but thanks for the feed back guys
I will be selling mine soon 2. Its a 2002 with 140K and is in proper running order just a little rust forming on the rear. I have 2 sets of EAP's winters and summers and i expect to get 5k
I would deduct any 'personalization' work done or distance from a major market from a price. A stock looking ride in Toronto is worth more the a customized ride in the middle of no-where.
(04-04-2012, 03:46 AM)02_svt_guy Wrote: [ -> ]I will be selling mine soon 2. Its a 2002 with 140K and is in proper running order just a little rust forming on the rear. I have 2 sets of EAP's winters and summers and i expect to get 5k
Sorry to thread jack but would you sell one of your sets of eap's without the car?
(04-07-2012, 02:41 AM)0XDESVT Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2012, 03:46 AM)02_svt_guy Wrote: [ -> ]I will be selling mine soon 2. Its a 2002 with 140K and is in proper running order just a little rust forming on the rear. I have 2 sets of EAP's winters and summers and i expect to get 5k
Sorry to thread jack but would you sell one of your sets of eap's without the car?

The plan is to sell her this summer so i will keep this in mind depending which route i take... may trade it in on a new ST
(04-11-2012, 12:32 AM)02_svt_guy Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-07-2012, 02:41 AM)0XDESVT Wrote: [ -> ]

The plan is to sell her this summer so i will keep this in mind depending which route i take... may trade it in on a new ST

I was quoted $2200 trade in on a new f150. Fawk that. 2002 svt 180000km zero rust.