FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Tires f'ed up?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was taking out the summer tires and cleaning the rims to get ready to put em on if this weather keeps up. Then I noticed something funky when I was rolling them.. They wobbled like crazy on an even surface.
You figured the tire should roll straight right? I had some alignment issues so I'm guessing the tires took a beating.
(03-06-2012, 02:03 AM)tetra Wrote: [ -> ]I was taking out the summer tires and cleaning the rims to get ready to put em on if this weather keeps up. Then I noticed something funky when I was rolling them.. They wobbled like crazy on an even surface.
You figured the tire should roll straight right? I had some alignment issues so I'm guessing the tires took a beating.

How did you store them?

IIRC you should store them on their side - storing them otherwise creates a flatspot - or so I've read.
Yeah, I stored them on their side. Always have.
I'll have to see when I put em on I guess. If I feel some vibrations, might be time for new rubber.
What warm weather?

Sad
Being from the North, this is warm weather Smile
sounds like you have a belt shift going on...is the wobble up and down, or side to side?
(03-07-2012, 03:15 AM)tetra Wrote: [ -> ]Being from the North, this is warm weather Smile

Living in Ottawa, your weather is always warmer than ours Sad
Go up to Sudbury/Timmins for a few winters Tongue
Luc, grow some balls, this is gorgeous weather, and pretty warm, more so for it being the start of March! Hahahaha
(03-09-2012, 03:38 PM)JMCustoms Wrote: [ -> ]Luc, grow some balls, this is gorgeous weather, and pretty warm, more so for it being the start of March! Hahahaha

Fuuu I know it's warm, just that Toronto is warmer and nicer :p