FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Events This Year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys and gals,

So I'm really excited for this year to get out and about with some local events for everyone here and their families.

I really want to do a Cruise and BBQ in the summer like last year but warmer weather and perhaps less rain lol.

I'd like to do a cruise to the track and maybe have a couple runs down the strip with some ppl.

I'd love to do the Hamilton Airplane Museum again. That was a good drive and very interesting to see.

And maybe a cruise down to Port Dover or Long Point Park. I hear there are some really nice views and roads down there.

But One thing I would love to do which I sadly missed was the scavenger hunt. I think I'm going to set one up but I need to know that people will be in on this to make it good and not just 3 cars running around...

So please post up and let me and everyone else know what you think and would be willing to do. Any other ideas are welcome.
(03-06-2012, 12:45 PM)Scorcher000 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys and gals,

So I'm really excited for this year to get out and about with some local events for everyone here and their families.

I really want to do a Cruise and BBQ in the summer like last year but warmer weather and perhaps less rain lol.

I'd like to do a cruise to the track and maybe have a couple runs down the strip with some ppl.

I'd love to do the Hamilton Airplane Museum again. That was a good drive and very interesting to see.

And maybe a cruise down to Port Dover or Long Point Park. I hear there are some really nice views and roads down there.

But One thing I would love to do which I sadly missed was the scavenger hunt. I think I'm going to set one up but I need to know that people will be in on this to make it good and not just 3 cars running around...

So please post up and let me and everyone else know what you think and would be willing to do. Any other ideas are welcome.

All good ideas John (and good to start planning early) ... I also like the idea of a poker run like the one in Niagara couple of years ago, and IIRC AnthonyD mentioned he might do a BBQ this year - those have always been good.

Additionally there are a couple of rallies during the summer that are organized by other groups - it would be nice to participate as a Focus team - can't remember who though.

Challenge for me is timing - there's about 8 track weekends I want to try and do this year which kind of blows the hell out of the summer - unless of course a bunch of you wanted to also participate - that would be good.
Gonna be tough this year, now that I got the jeep I wanna go adventuring. Pavement just isn't as much of an adventure anymore.
So also about the regular Massiv Monday Meets...

Focusman when are we starting them?

The weather is really good this past few days and continuing in the next few as well. Though it is a lil too early to jump on it what do you think Kev??

We got the show in August at my work aswell. Will be a family afair aswell
(03-14-2012, 11:27 AM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]We got the show in August at my work aswell. Will be a family afair aswell

I was thinking of having a nice get together at my place for a BBQ or something; then go to Niagara falls for some shoots. Let me know what yall think!
(03-18-2012, 03:26 AM)svt_fan1129 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-14-2012, 11:27 AM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]We got the show in August at my work aswell. Will be a family afair aswell

I was thinking of having a nice get together at my place for a BBQ or something; then go to Niagara falls for some shoots. Let me know what yall think!

You've got my vote!
Awesome! I live in Hamilton so its half way point from Tdot to Niagara falls.

(03-18-2012, 04:54 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-18-2012, 03:26 AM)svt_fan1129 Wrote: [ -> ]

You've got my vote!

We need another bbq get together lol AD had the best turnouts, it was always a great time!
Set that BBQ up PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tell us what you need for $ to cover costs.
If there's enough interest I can put together another dyno day at DaSilva Racing, We'll need 10+ Cars.
(03-19-2012, 11:53 PM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]If there's enough interest I can put together another dyno day at DaSilva Racing, We'll need 10+ Cars.

Yes I was just thinking I had missed adding your amazing Dyno Day
I'd love to set something up. Trouble is I moved. Therefore I don't have the massive school parking lot next door anymore Sad
Ahh good times. Met a lot of great people over the years!

[Image: NO_PARKING.jpg]
[Image: GROUP_5.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1053.jpg]
[Image: OBLECTS_IN_MIRROR_ARE_COOLER_THAN_THEY_APPEAR.jpg]
[Image: SWEET.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0228.jpg]
[Image: EVERY_COLOUR_OF_THE_RAINBOW.jpg][Image: GROUP_SHOT_2.jpg]

[Image: 35mmbbq1.jpg][Image: ANTHONYD_3.jpg]

[Image: STRAIGT_LINE.jpg]
Hey sorry for the late reply. Ill provide all small stuff like chips and whatnot. including propane. I also ask to bring your burgers or whatever you guys want to eat. Ill buy hot dogs for the ones who didn't bring anythig. My number is 289 456 2987. Text me if you need info. Ill set up a thread when i know better dates.