FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My new box!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Finally got signed as an apprentice at my work. Needless to say i need to buy a tool box to keep everything in, so i picked up this little guy,
[Image: IMG-20120307-00042.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20120307-00039.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20120307-00040.jpg]

need to use some WD-40 to get that sticker stuff off, but other then that its pretty mint. What do you guys think?
Big time jealous.
price?
(03-09-2012, 10:17 AM)Jmountney1 Wrote: [ -> ]price?

All in 2200
congrats dude on the life change and the new box i wish i had it
(03-09-2012, 10:39 AM)1seensvt Wrote: [ -> ]congrats dude on the life change and the new box i wish i had it

^^ what he said ... every time I go to Lowes I always check out that kit - and yeah, I'm jealous.
NICE Smile
Congrats! I'm in the same boat as Ken... everytime i'm at Lowes I check that one out!
woah, nice.
thats a pretty sweet box
No way they make Tool boxes with built in Fridges and Stereo's.. I have friends that have spent twice if not more on Snap-on or Mac and they dont have fridges or stereo's! Sweet setup!
Did you get that at lowes Hamilton? I remember the display unit having the sticker ripped off like yous
(03-13-2012, 12:21 AM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Did you get that at lowes Hamilton? I remember the display unit having the sticker ripped off like yous

Nope, got a fresh one from the Etobicoke store Big Grin
I bought that same box for the boy for Xmas. It was too cool to pass by.
Wiked! If I had the tools to put in it, it would be on my list. Congrats on the apprenticeship tho. So jealous of the fridge, I'd get the box and put it at my house and the excuse would be the fridge for sure LOL
They make these things with fridges and stereos built in???

Damn! and, congrats!! That's cool s**t right there!!
Definitely something I need to get once I actually have a garage to put one in. Nice score!
Pretty sick dude.. lovin' the fridge, that is sweet!
holy crap... I'd love to have a place to put one of those...
my focus is not worth more than this tool chest
Pages: 1 2