FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: FS: 2008 Ford Escape Limited USDM with Ford Warranty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
TL, WR: 2008 Ford Escape Limited USDM for sale. 107,000KMs, warranty to 150,000KMs, $13,500.

Vital stats: Ford Escape Limited (USDM), V6, auto-4WD. Just under 107,000KMs.

Details: Truck is in southern-US config for a Limited - no heated seats/mirrors, premium audio but NO subwoofer. Otherwise, it's a limited - leatherette seats, piano black and chrome interior, compass in upper console with Outside Air Temp, auto-dimming rear-view mirror. Cruise, tilt, PDL/PW/PM. Keyless entry pad (handy for warming truck up) and 2 x keyfobs. Remote rear glass release along with unlock/lock/panic.

Extras: 6000K HID kit with digital ballasts - can be removed if you don't want it, but it's a MASSIVE improvement over stock halogens. Firestone Winterforce 245/75R16 tires (30.5" OD) on factory Limited 16" rims with proper TPMS. Firestone Destination ST 255/55R18 XL-load rated tires on Mazda RX-8 18", 5-spoke rims with Ford TPMS sensors. Electronic rust module (seems good so far, body and underbody in great shape). Class 3 Hidden Hitch with 2" receiver (drawbar and ball not included), 4-pin wiring harness. K+N panel filter. Synthetic oil since 35K (truck bought with 30K on it). Elliptical roof rack crossbars. Ford full-hood bug deflector.

Notes: couple of minor scratches which should buff out easily (I have no patience for that stuff), only towed heavy once (towed Subsonic home from Richmond Hill). Never really off-roaded, just trail-crawled a couple of times. Always maintained at Ford's recommended intervals, not the minimum warranty requirements. Extended "platinum" warranty on all possible components to 150,000KMs or 7 years (3 years and 43,000KMs left) with $100 deductible on each visit no matter the work done.

Reason for selling: it does many things well, but it no longer meets my needs. It will easily be a dependable daily driver for anyone for quite some time. Over-spec hitch because I don't believe in minimal-level equipment. HIDs can be removed if not desired, but will have no bearing on the cost.

I'm offering this price to FC guys in my usual way - this basically gets it out of my driveway and pays off what I owe on it. I've already bought the "new" truck and I'll need the driveway space shortly. I'll even deliver if you cover the gas. It'll need literally nothing to cert, but again... I have no time for that stuff. Plus, the warranty is transferable.

If it doesn't go, it's going to the dealer (sans HIDs and possibly RX-8 rims) in April.
Might be interested in the Rx8s, without tires. Smile
If it goes to the dealer, it's not going with the RX-8s. One is a replica, a couple have some minor chipping. Can take pics in a week or so when the snow melts in front of the shed. XD