FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: resurface flywheel?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i posted in my build thread but figured posting here will get more responses.

where do you all take you flywheel to get resurfaced and possibly remove unnecessary weights off of it?
(03-10-2012, 02:57 PM)konafocuswrc Wrote: [ -> ]i posted in my build thread but figured posting here will get more responses.

where do you all take you flywheel to get resurfaced and possibly remove unnecessary weights off of it?

I got my flywheel resurfaced when I put in the new clutch and LSD - but I had the tranny shop that did the install take care of it - not sure if they did it themselves or sent it out to a machine shop.
yeah all tranny shops either do it or can guide you to someone who can do it.

Automotive machine shops should have a flywheel resurfacing machine. I fortuneatly enough have one at my dad's shop. Big Grin
i should be able to get it resurfaced from one of the machine shops i deal with at work......text me if your interested
I got mine done at Auto service and supply here in Hamilton. There on vine street. They also bored and honed my block as well as build my head