FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: hey hey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone

I'm from Hamilton

I love my Focus

Really excited about finding this forumBig Grin
Cool
Welcome aboard!
What year/model do you have?
What mods do you have done/ or plan to do?
hammer town
(03-13-2012, 06:35 AM)SL8RZZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]Cool
Welcome aboard!
What year/model do you have?
I have a black 05 zx5

As for mods I have a focaljet exhaust, headers and cold air intake. I have just ordered lowering springs.

that's all for now I have afew customs things that I have on the back burner and may make an appearance this summer Wink

(03-13-2012, 11:24 AM)1seensvt Wrote: [ -> ]hammer town

represent Smile

you from Hamilton too?
(03-13-2012, 06:03 AM)chefmitch Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everyone

I'm from Hamilton

I love my Focus

Really excited about finding this forumBig Grin

wohoo.. Im also from Hamilton. ;D

(03-13-2012, 06:35 AM)SL8RZZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]Cool
Welcome aboard!
What year/model do you have?led lights manufacturer?

I think this should be on another thread if he is going to answer cause it might be very interesting to read all of his mods
welcome im from hamilton too
Welcome to the forums, nice to see more Hamilton members! We should setup that Hamilton BBQ meet for sure this summer!
we should or even a weekly meet somewhere maybe at the tim hortons on stone church by the movie theatre? Just throwing that idea out there
(04-18-2012, 03:53 AM)wilky1989 Wrote: [ -> ]we should or even a weekly meet somewhere maybe at the tim hortons on stone church by the movie theatre? Just throwing that idea out there

A small bunch of Hamilton members were meeting at the lot directly in front of TAG in that same lot, but not a regular basis.
so i think we should make one soon