FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massiv Monday Meet April 2nd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: MMM-Image-1.gif]

Time: 7PM - Whenever you wish to leave...

MAP

Hey everyone,

Following Focusman's post from the TM3 boyz and galz about them starting they're Massiv Meet up, I think we should do the same. We have always enjoyed the extra cars in the lot and have always had a lot of fun too.

Let's make this year the best yet. I want to see everyone that can make it out and let’s keep that momentum going throughout the year. Everyone is welcomed to attend. It will be great to hear and see what everyone has been doing over the winter months.

Let’s make this happen!!!

I'm in.
I'll be there
Yep
Well that's 4 to their 44. It's a start. LOL!!!
You can count me in
im in....but i maybe driving a vw thereDodgy....dont hate...lol
i shud be there..
We need more!
Tell your friends!!!!! Lol
I doubt we'll come close to the numbers we were pulling a few years ago. Hell, I won't even be out much later this year. But once the bikes on the road I'll have to swing by to show it off.
will try to make it
Was great to see some very nice cars last year, and something I give much thanks for, all were tastefully done, unlike the many customized Honda Civics I see out there.
U know Im in to show off some stuff
i should have the focus back on the road by next weekend, soo i hope i dont have to go to the meet in my shitty vdub...lolDodgy
(03-24-2012, 10:21 PM)buzz2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]i should have the focus back on the road by next weekend, soo i hope i dont have to go to the meet in my shitty vdub...lolDodgy

lol
(03-24-2012, 10:21 PM)buzz2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]i should have the focus back on the road by next weekend, soo i hope i dont have to go to the meet in my shitty vdub...lolDodgy

miss the day you and me, black and white on 401 boosting..
dont worry it'll happen again soon leo
but wont look twin anymore lol
(03-25-2012, 10:48 AM)konafocuswrc Wrote: [ -> ]but wont look twin anymore lol

[Image: 5445659767_StarTrekBlackFaceWhiteFace_an...large.jpeg]
I'm in.

Buzz2.0, I'll take those wheel caps if you stil lhave them.
Can you bring them to the meet-up?

Thanks.
Pages: 1 2