FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Rota's, Exhaust, 65mm TB,Speakers, and an S2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok, so I'm getting a company car at the end of the month and will no longer need my focus or the parts I have for it. Up for grabs is a mint set of 16x7 Rota Slipstream's 4x108 bolt pattern. I got them from SL8RZZX3 and never even put them on my car. I'm looking to get $650 for them. Next is a ceramic coated stubby Hedman header, high flo cat and 2.5 flex pipe. $250 takes all 3. I will take pics of the 65mm TB and post them soon, $150 including the gasket. 4 BNIB Visonik 5x7 speakers $80 for all 4. 2001 ZX3 S2, 140 000km, AEM ram air, Eibach sportlines, HID's, Taylor wires, $3200 I will post pic's soon. I am not desperate for money or to get rid of this stuff so please don't bother low balling me. All reasonable offers will be considered.
how much for that cat???
all awesome clean stuff right there!

perfect for the N00b.
Anybody know if the Rotas would fit over SVT brakes?
Oh I wish I could afford those slipstreams... I like how they're not a polished steel
(03-22-2012, 04:46 AM)stupica1 Wrote: [ -> ]how much for that cat???

If you can find someone to buy the header and flex then I will sell the cat seperate. But for the time being I would like to keep it all together
will Hedman header, high flo cat and 2.5 flex pipe fit the focus svt 02

(03-22-2012, 08:04 AM)rnzo86 Wrote: [ -> ]will Hedman header, high flo cat and 2.5 flex pipe fit the focus svt 02

Yes it would fit, not sure if you would to swap it for the SVT set up though
I will also consider trading the Rota's for a set of high end right hand golf clubs
Here are some pics of the TB, anyone have offers for any of the parts? or a nice set of golf clubs to trade??
rims are tempting
(03-28-2012, 03:10 AM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]rims are tempting

Pm me an offer and we can talk
$600 for the Rims, any takers? Or someone must have a nice set of golf clubs they dont plan on using this summer???
I've got a set of John dalys... But I'd rather just pay you the cash for the rims lol... Live 30 seconds away from one golf course and a minute away from another
(03-31-2012, 08:09 AM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]I've got a set of John dalys... But I'd rather just pay you the cash for the rims lol... Live 30 seconds away from one golf course and a minute away from another

Fair enough, if you want them $600 and they are yours
If you don't move the S2 anytime soon, with that amount of KMs on it I might be interested (only Kev, Gord and the rest of the oldtimers will understand this obsession). I'd need a bit to save up for it, but it's doable - especially in the summer.
Location of the Rotas? (pm me please)

(I'm from the GTA)
(04-03-2012, 04:05 AM)NOS2Go4Me Wrote: [ -> ]If you don't move the S2 anytime soon, with that amount of KMs on it I might be interested (only Kev, Gord and the rest of the oldtimers will understand this obsession). I'd need a bit to save up for it, but it's doable - especially in the summer.

Trying to get rid of it sooner than later since it's just sitting right now. Going to put it on Kijiji today. If it is still around when you have the money she is all yours
How much for the dash bezel ?
(04-04-2012, 06:12 AM)0XDESVT Wrote: [ -> ]How much for the dash bezel ?

Make me an offer
Rotas are SOLD, still have everything else.
$ 210 for the headers, cat, and flex pipe!
$140 for the 65mm TB
Any takers?
Pages: 1 2 3